Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Something for the Holidays..

A hard working geek :-)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
No, its not meant to be funny or entertain you in the typical Entertainment section ways. Just, enjoy it. And if you complain about it - duck you.

Giving is better than receiving!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
This is an amazing video, gave me goosebumps.

Slothstronaut
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Ugh I hate when I see someone with nothing give to others. That's one of the few and only things that'll make me feel like crying, if I see someone who has nothing give what they get to someone else it just makes me feel like crying for the person with nothing. I think it's because I know that there are so many people like that in this world, so many people who are kind-spirited people like him who give to others when they have nothing themselves, they are the people who deserve to have a lot in life. Not those people who sit up in mansions who never worked a day in their life for their money. Very touching video.

That is why whenever I see someone homeless I always give them everything I have in my pockets, whether it be 1 penny or 100$ I've never once just passed a homeless person and I never will. I don't care if I don't know if they deserve it or not, that's no excuse for me.

Subscriber and Mod!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
awww :(: I nearly cried, sooo sad! some people just take a few cents for granted

Back