Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

horny little kid (nudity)

Reaction score
Hmm hes kind of embarrased about his pin... Hes trying to hide it, poor kid.. bdw what kind of crazy parent would take their 8 year old kid to a strip show?!?! nutcases, thats who

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i hope i was there...even if i was 8...even if i had a tent...
i've never been to a strip show!
although i've seen tittys before...but thats as far as i've seen :(

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
OMFG, I have to start checking this section more, hahha!

Yeah, he couldn't stop hiding his bonner, hahah!!

Who wants to see some of my hoes in action?

Reaction score
hmmm

why did his parents bring him to that? I know different cultures/morals/ideals/etc but I would never let my son go to that.. must've been his dad's day to take him somewhere :chair:

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
You would have to know France, nudity and sex is nothing to them.... nor are drugs and other things. Then their cops are so fucked up.

Reaction score
youth said:
You would have to know France, nudity and sex is nothing to them.... nor are drugs and other things. Then their cops are so fucked up.

well id rather my kid see sexual things then violence, but still, if it can be helped id say neither :chair:

Back