Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Hyundai vs Arrow

Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
This shows perfectly how technology in cars (transport etc) has really moved on..

The archers shot though.. :drool:

Preparing
Loyal Member
Reaction score
This shows perfectly how technology in cars (transport etc) has really moved on..

The archers shot though.. :drool:

Haha yeah, a great one. That too from 100 meters. Many shots must have been taken for the perfect ad.

Pessimistic butt@%&!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Pssshhh...car was already doing near 100 when archer released...start the car from 0...see which one wins.

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
I may look really stupid but I would expect a car to go faster than an arrow. Especially as Monolith said, at least start them at the same time otherwise it is a little unfair.

Edit: I may have under estimated the speed of an arrow. 187 miles per hour. The Hyundai Genesis Coupe car wouldn't beat the arrow. The car goes up to 151mph whereas when I looked up the speed of an arrow it was 187mph - 179mph from a compound bow. ( This could be more or less depending on many factors. )

Last edited:
Back