Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

so I'm a standup comedian!

i didnt do this.
Reaction score
so basically,

my names Jamie/donkey/donkjam Im a Geordie from Newcastle....and im a comedian.

ve always wanted to do stand up and love to make people laugh, im quiete a shy person, however...I started doing stand up comedy last year.

my first gig was for cancer research and there was around 400 people in the audience at the stand Newcastle, ive also been at the comedy store Manchester , have look, see what you think.

any feedback, Joke recommendations, Ideas for future jokes, lemme know here!

if you enjoy, follow my page:

here's the video:

Last edited:
i didnt do this.
Reaction score
normally cringe at most comedians but this was actually really funny :laugh:

thanks mate really do appreciate it, me too, like said this was my first gig I was shitting it, and was 400 people there and I done it, ive loads ne jokes and done loads gigs since, if people enjoy, ill post future gigs.

Legendary Trio - Chocolate Rain
Legend
Reaction score
I Tend to find I joke about self it gets laughter

thanks glad enjoyed

Oh yeah, self depricating jokes get loads of laughs, just don't make yourself too much of a victim or it stops being funny. Most of your jokes of that type showed quite a bit of confidence so you should be fine as long as you don't got too far down the rabbit hole.

i didnt do this.
Reaction score
Oh yeah, self depricating jokes get loads of laughs, just don't make yourself too much of a victim or it stops being funny. Most of your jokes of that type showed quite a bit of confidence so you should be fine as long as you don't got too far down the rabbit hole.

Oh yeah I get what you mean. That’s pretty much as far as I go tbh. Well for now anyway ha

Man, keep it up! I liked that vid^-^ I think you're quite funny

Thanks man. I plan to carry on in the near future

I dreamt a funny joke the other night but can I hell think what it was now ffs ha

any topic ideas welcomed. I’m also gonna do some sketches soon just need to think of a few ha

Legend
Reaction score
Oh yeah I get what you mean. That’s pretty much as far as I go tbh. Well for now anyway ha

Thanks man. I plan to carry on in the near future

I dreamt a funny joke the other night but can I hell think what it was now ffs ha

any topic ideas welcomed. I’m also gonna do some sketches soon just need to think of a few ha

Dunno about funny jokes, I'm just a cranky bastard but have you thought about doing short Live sets on youtube during lockdown? could be worth a shot?

i didnt do this.
Reaction score
Dunno about funny jokes, I'm just a cranky bastard but have you thought about doing short Live sets on youtube during lockdown? could be worth a shot?

I thought of it but literally every comedian I know is doing live things on fb

i don’t want ppl to tell me jokes I meant just topics for them

Legend
Reaction score
I thought of it but literally every comedian I know is doing live things on fb

i don’t want ppl to tell me jokes I meant just topics for them

1) Something around how lots of life's shenanigans gets thrown out the window when people are dying in a pandemic? lots of SJW stuff was going on beforehand and now it's mostly quiet because of the 'rona.

2) I watched a vice clip earlier about some people trapped in some spiritual festival in panama who now have to work for their food and stuff while acting like their purely spiritual beings or some other poopie. Maybe something taking the piss out of situations like that?

3) Might also be worth covering the summer weather in the UK, it's been pretty Ducking nice out recently but none of us can enjoy it for a change but people still go out for "exercise" and bbq's :zippy:

I got nothing else, my brain needs sleep

i didnt do this.
Reaction score
1) Something around how lots of life's shenanigans gets thrown out the window when people are dying in a pandemic? lots of SJW stuff was going on beforehand and now it's mostly quiet because of the 'rona.

2) I watched a vice clip earlier about some people trapped in some spiritual festival in panama who now have to work for their food and stuff while acting like their purely spiritual beings or some other poopie. Maybe something taking the piss out of situations like that?

3) Might also be worth covering the summer weather in the UK, it's been pretty Ducking nice out recently but none of us can enjoy it for a change but people still go out for "exercise" and bbq's :zippy:

I got nothing else, my brain needs sleep

thanks I’ll keep in mind

mostbof my gigs I think of the stuff literally the night before or hours before I do my show. I never prepare haha. This script was done 2 day’s before

Legend
Reaction score
thanks I’ll keep in mind

mostbof my gigs I think of the stuff literally the night before or hours before I do my show. I never prepare haha. This script was done 2 day’s before

No worries, use them or not they were just headline topics that came to mind so help yourself. I'm positive similar material is being written and used atm so they're probably not that helpful in terms of origionality :dancemental:

i didnt do this.
Reaction score
No worries, use them or not they were just headline topics that came to mind so help yourself. I'm positive similar material is being written and used atm so they're probably not that helpful in terms of origionality :dancemental:

well at the moment I'm not looking to do any gigs cause of lockdown, if so id probs make a script an hour before ha

Reaction score
The 'rona will come n go, but having a presence and following online makes it possible to earn money any time. If you're posting videos on facebook, post them on youtube, too. Hell, make a bunch of shorts for Tik-Tok or w.e while you're at it.

i didnt do this.
Reaction score
The 'rona will come n go, but having a presence and following online makes it possible to earn money any time. If you're posting videos on facebook, post them on youtube, too. Hell, make a bunch of shorts for Tik-Tok or w.e while you're at it.

indeed it will but when rona goes I think the more professional ones will get priority gigs etc plus I cab traveling most I've travelled is Manchester haha, plan on doing sketches etc but I never get round to them, I need to try harder haha

ive one planned for a week now but haven't done it yet ha, keep saying ill do it tomorrow :lol:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
If you become really serious about ii you can do really good. The stuff in this video is really funny. I wish you all the best and I hope to watch your Netflix special in next few years. Good luck!

i didnt do this.
Reaction score
If you become really serious about ii you can do really good. The stuff in this video is really funny. I wish you all the best and I hope to watch your Netflix special in next few years. Good luck!
thanks a lot, means a lot, half the stuff I made up few days before or few hours before haha, I plan on a few more after cover is over as this fucked my start into the mscene ha, however before lockdown etc done a few local gigs and Manchester comedy club, I plan on more in future

Back