Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Iron Man 2 *Possible Spoilers!*

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'm surprised this hasn't been posted yet, the film's been out for around a week or two now and in my opinion it's awesome! Probably one of the best running series' of movies out at the moment (Yes, it's even better than Transformers (10 times better in fact)). Usually when they make sequels of movies, I find they never quite do as well as they did in the previous film, but this however was an exception and found it was much better than the adverts led on. Can't wait for Iron Man 3, or The Avengers now ^_^
What did you all think of it?

Retired
Reaction score
It was awesome! Such great effects. Just saw it last night. But it came out here 2 days ago! Theater was packed full.

Can't wait for avengers and Thor with his hammer. ;)

It won't fit
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Movie's been out for 3 days...

Anyway, the movie was pretty good. The villain died fast because the movie itself was already 2 hours long. Packed with effects. There's only so much they do can do the money their provided. They wanted to bring both enjoyment with action and a great storyline that I thought was both emotional and filling.

I also noticed how some of the scenes in the televised trailer weren't in the movie. Unless I missed it some how. The part where he jumps out of the plan and says "You complete me", and also a couple others.

Overall great movie.

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Movie's been out for 3 days...

Anyway, the movie was pretty good. The villain died fast because the movie itself was already 2 hours long. Packed with effects. There's only so much they do can do the money their provided. They wanted to bring both enjoyment with action and a great storyline that I thought was both emotional and filling.

I also noticed how some of the scenes in the televised trailer weren't in the movie. Unless I missed it some how. The part where he jumps out of the plan and says "You complete me", and also a couple others.

Overall great movie.

It came out on 29th April here in the UK.

Yeah, the only downfall in my opinion was that the battle between Tony Stark/Iron Man & Col. Rhodes vs. Whiplash was far too short, but still the rest of the movie compensated.

Yeah, that's the part of the trailer I thought which was made it look not so good, as soon as I saw him jump off the plane saying that I thought, "poop, this movie's going to have a pretty corny love story."

Saucepan
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The dudes just blasted the villain between them, and the villain died easily, uncool. But still it's great.

Back