Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Julio Jones - Hype Video [FEEDBACK]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey RageZone,
I just finished up with hype video/highlight reel for Julio Jones, WR for the Atlanta Falcons.
I was hoping for some honest feedback and suggestions for future videos of similar content.

Anything helps to be honest, this is my first hype video, so I'm not sure if its good or amateur.

Let me know what you think plz!
KyleVonnie - Julio Jones - Hype Video [FEEDBACK] - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
He is one of the most athletically gifted receivers in the league, and is about to get paid in a contract year, He is the main target in a pretty good offense. They just got an offensive coordinator who likes to focus on one guy, and the Falcons have the softest schedule in the league. Honestly it's a combination of a lot of factors that point to him having a huge year.

Rogu3
Reaction score
Hey RageZone,
I just finished up with hype video/highlight reel for Julio Jones, WR for the Atlanta Falcons.
I was hoping for some honest feedback and suggestions for future videos of similar content.

Anything helps to be honest, this is my first hype video, so I'm not sure if its good or amateur.

Let me know what you think plz!
KyleVonnie - Julio Jones - Hype Video [FEEDBACK] - RaGEZONE Forums

Nice video! It came out very well!

The only thing that bothered me, and it was more of an issue with flow, I would just leave the title screens out. The ones that are like "Atlanta Falcons vs. Panthers" or whatever. They just kind of slowed the video down a bit, and I feel like most people watching know who the teams are. If anything, if you really want to, I would just put it in a small caption at the bottom of the actual clip.

Other than that, just keep at it, and do players from other teams as well. *coughs* Patriots *coughs*

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Keep doing more these are sick! And next video you should do a randy moss career highlights or jerry rice. Or if ur still doing the 2015-2016 videos do deone bucannon and Adrian Peterson.

Back