• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

So I got a new music video out, some may think its funny

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
My alias is MentaL, what where you expecting? Besides, the wig is just 1/10 in terms of weird.

I expected some crazy butt head banging with that wig while playing that guitar. You're not mental enough, you're just weird. :lol:

Last edited:
Reaction score
I expected some crazy butt head banging with that wig while playing that guitar. You're not mental enough, you're just weird. :lol:

(OLDIE) but theres some headbanging here, but it's hard to when you cant see what your playing !

Theres a difference headbanging to an easy riff than to a complex one.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
(OLDIE) but theres some headbanging here, but it's hard to when you cant see what your playing !

Nahhh, you're suppose to stand up while playing and be like "I WIPE MY HAIR BACK AND FORTHH~"

Reaction score

Funny, because after watching the initial video on the thread, I watched some more of your productions, and came across this one. Needless to say, my fav :blushing:

Back