Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

PewDiePie * The Youtube Master * 4m$

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey there buds , I thought i'd share that for the people who dosen't know pewdiepie yet

That guy has 16 Million Subscribers at his youtube Channel , And the first one to hit 15m

He created a huge group now named as *Brofist* - And Such a person with his personality

Who got famous and made 4 Million dollars Through the Internet / Yotuube , Hes also doing

1451353_751563894859878_753727242_n - PewDiePie * The Youtube Master * 4m$ - RaGEZONE Forums

Something named : Charity Water , Hes helping poor people getting clean water

- This is his channel you can check it for his videos

His Youtube Carrer :

History :
PewDiePie created his YouTube channel in April 2009. In 2012 PewDiePie's channel began to grow, reaching 1 million subscribers on 11 July 2012,[SUP] [/SUP] and 2 million subscribers in September 2012.[SUP] [/SUP] In February 2012, PewDiePie ran for King of the Web, an online contest. He lost the overall title, however still became the "Gaming King of the Web" for the 1–15 February 2012 voting period.[SUP] [/SUP] During the following voting period, PewDiePie won and donated his cash winnings to the .[SUP] [/SUP] PewDiePie has also spoken at Nonick Conference 2012.[SUP] [/SUP][SUP] [/SUP] In October 2012, OpenSlate ranked the PewDiePie channel as the #1 YouTube channel by terms of "SlateScore".[SUP] [/SUP]

In April 2013, PewDiePie's channel grew to 6 million subscribers, as reported by the .[SUP] [/SUP] PewDiePie later won the award for Most Popular Social Show,[SUP] [/SUP][SUP] [/SUP] competing against , and ,[SUP] [/SUP] as well as the Swedish Social Star Award, at the inaugural Starcount Social Stars Awards hosted in in May 2013.[SUP] [/SUP] He had also introduced the nominees for Most Popular Game during the live broadcast of the awards show.[SUP] [/SUP] In June 2013, the channel grew to 8 million,[SUP] [/SUP] and subsequently 9 million subscribers.[SUP] [/SUP] Throughout 2012 and 2013, PewDiePie's channel has been one of the fastest growing on YouTube.[SUP] [/SUP] PewDiePie's playthrough of was documented for leaving the usually vocal gamer, speechless at the ending.[SUP] [/SUP] In July 2013, he overtook Jenna Marbles as the second most subscribed YouTube channel, and surpassed the leading channel, Smosh, on 15 August 2013.[SUP] [/SUP][SUP] [/SUP][SUP] [/SUP] By 1 November 2013, the channel reached 15 million subscribers.[SUP] [/SUP] However, on the following day, PewDiePie was dethroned by YouTube's own channel at the top of the site's subscriber rankings.[SUP] [/SUP] In the same month, PewDiePie stated his dislike for YouTube's .[SUP] [/SUP]
Channel format

PewDiePie's channel main focus is his commentary and reactions to various games as he plays through them.[SUP] [/SUP][SUP] [/SUP] He is known for playing horror and action video games,[SUP] [/SUP][SUP] [/SUP][SUP] [/SUP] most notably and its related .[SUP] [/SUP] Unlike conventional , his ' ' videos are devoted to "sharing gaming moments on YouTube with my bros"[SUP] [/SUP] His channel also supports independent game developers;[SUP] [/SUP][SUP] [/SUP] games featured by PewDiePie often experience a substantial boost in sales.[SUP] [/SUP][SUP] [/SUP] PewDiePie also began posting weekly starting from 2 September 2011.[SUP] [/SUP]
Public image

PewDiePie often refers to his fans as the 'Bro Army', made up of his 'Bros'.[SUP] [/SUP][SUP] [/SUP] He typically performs a 'Brofist' at the end of each of his videos.[SUP] [/SUP] At the Social Star Awards, PewDiePie deliberately went to greet his fans personally despite security warning him against doing so.[SUP] [/SUP]
PewDiePie's channel is under Polaris, a gaming network apart of , a multi-channel network that drives the growth of the channels under it.[SUP] [/SUP][SUP] [/SUP][SUP] [/SUP][SUP] [/SUP] His channel also appeals strongly to younger viewers, a group refers to as for their habits of "creation, curation, connection and community".[SUP] [/SUP]
heavily criticized PewDiePie, following his positioning at the top of the , describing his videos as "aggressive stupidity" and "psycho babble."[SUP] [/SUP]
PewDiePie has been compared to by 's student news publication, The Arbiter, stating "They are both leaders in their respective fields, they both have a large following of people who will consume their products, but one has a thorough knowledge of programming and the other has a thorough knowledge of how to kill enemy zombies."[SUP] [/SUP]

These videos explains it in a better way

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
So I've always liked PewDiePie but he gets pretty annoying pulling up the same jokes and the same things but he's still a legend for going throug Justin Bieber and Adele.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
So I've always liked PewDiePie but he gets pretty annoying pulling up the same jokes and the same things but he's still a legend for going throug Justin Bieber and Adele.

Thats not right , Hes really being funny at all of his videos , he has his own style you gotta watch him doing more than a stuff now not even playing games only , but many other things

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
No just no , I've watched his video's for a while now and sure he's funny but it gets annoying and so it's not bothered to watch anymore even though his latest video: Big riggs and the Miami game was pretty hilarious.

It won't fit
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I feel offended they'd compare this dude to Steve Jobs. Are you serious? Get outa here... With that being said, I never knew the guy existed until recently. Watched a few videos and I still don't give a poop. Don't find him funny in the least.

ignition sequence start
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I loved his Amnesia videos. Many of the gamer's out there are funny when talking about random stuff, but their scares suck and look fake. Then there's the other's who hardly say anything but their scares are hilarious. PewDiePie has both of these things and that's what makes him so popular (from what I see). I don't think he has much competition. He likes other gamers and played with a few others in Trouble In Terrorist Town. Just goes to show he doesn't take his fame for granted, he takes the money he gets and hands it straight over to charity. Something that not many people do.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I once read something about him, where he said that Pewdiepie and Felix arent the same person. By that he meant Pewdiepie is a character. I don't watch his videos. I don't laugh at his pewdiepie jokes.. but i don't know him as a person so i don't hate him.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I feel offended they'd compare this dude to Steve Jobs. Are you serious? Get outa here... With that being said, I never knew the guy existed until recently. Watched a few videos and I still don't give a poop. Don't find him funny in the least.

Excuse me mate , Why so much hate? Who says they compare him to Steve jobs? Hes an famous youtuber who made himself by himself , and hes really famous enough to care that you could say That you dont laugh at his shits or so on , thats okay thats your opinion : RESPECTED : but i wouldn't judge on a person this way if i dont know him personally thats at the first fact

at the 2nd fact , atleast you dont even know much about him since you said you just watched a few videos , so you've no idea of the whole thing that he does nor his charity water help to the poor people

I loved his Amnesia videos. Many of the gamer's out there are funny when talking about random stuff, but their scares suck and look fake. Then there's the other's who hardly say anything but their scares are hilarious. PewDiePie has both of these things and that's what makes him so popular (from what I see). I don't think he has much competition. He likes other gamers and played with a few others in Trouble In Terrorist Town. Just goes to show he doesn't take his fame for granted, he takes the money he gets and hands it straight over to charity. Something that not many people do.

You gotta watch his Outlast videos , they are so perfect and funny :)

I once read something about him, where he said that Pewdiepie and Felix arent the same person. By that he meant Pewdiepie is a character. I don't watch his videos. I don't laugh at his pewdiepie jokes.. but i don't know him as a person so i don't hate him.

Thats well respected , that you aint judging a person you dont know , And about his jokes or smth its just that you got to watch some more about him thats it , many people thinks wrong about him from the first videos they see

And Pewdiepie is just his youtube name

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
markiplier and yamimash also cool
hahah
i really like this 3 youtuber
XD

Bart barker is also one of the youtubers i really respect , Hes a troller doing parody videos but whats so entertaining at his videos that his parody are exactly almost the same as the original videos , And hes making it more professional and real trolled:)

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Makes no sense.

Just because you like him doesn't mean others have to like him people have different taste when it comes to Youtube users and Youtube channels and i did like him but he's getting annoying after a while because it's always the same thing when it comes to jokes and what not and it's not that funny anymore as it used to be.

Anyway his latest video: Big riggs and the Miami killer video was pretty funny and it's the only latest video I've actually liked so for the rest it's pretty much the same old thing playing Amnesia and what not ( Amnesia is an awesome game no hate ).

Anyway it's pretty awesome how he beaten Justin bieber and Adele EAT THAT JUSTIN BIEBER

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Makes no sense.

Just because you like him doesn't mean others have to like him people have different taste when it comes to Youtube users and Youtube channels and i did like him but he's getting annoying after a while because it's always the same thing when it comes to jokes and what not and it's not that funny anymore as it used to be.

Anyway his latest video: Big riggs and the Miami killer video was pretty funny and it's the only latest video I've actually liked so for the rest it's pretty much the same old thing playing Amnesia and what not ( Amnesia is an awesome game no hate ).

Anyway it's pretty awesome how he beaten Justin bieber and Adele EAT THAT JUSTIN BIEBER

Thats absolutely not what i ever meant buds , I never said that people has to like him just because i do lolz , but seriously it just cant be that annoying talking about someone as you said atleast you used to like him , and well i know very why are you sayin that anyways . youre sayin your last video was Big riggs and the miami killer video , and last game sounded like amnesia , and actually that amnesia was the first game he started with , now hes into more others for example my favourite videos of him is the : Outlast game play : its just more than a Ducking funny poop lolz

HAARP
Reaction score
It's pretty sad that he had to stoop so low to get those views. A sad state of affairs.

Reaction score
I personally hate him, I just find him annoying and I really don't like the content he produces, I just see it spammed on my feed even if I'm not subscribed to him and I just really don't want to watch him screaming at scary games.

Reaction score
I've tried many times to sit through one of his videos, I can't.. I just can't. I don't find him funny at all, I just think he's annoying and overrated. There are way better gamers on Youtube, who in my opinion deserves it more, like my personal favorite, LtMkilla.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Agreeing with Lewis here he used to be funny but some people find him funny even when they have watched him for years and some just lose the fun in a few years and I'm the kind off type who finds things funny and then when it keeps replaying it's just getting annoying.

He's still my favorite Youtuber along with Markiplier and Yamnimash is really annoying so.

Dec

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I really really really REALLY dislike his personality and his video's, I don't HATE him, but really, THIS is the top of YouTube?

There are real struggling artists etc out there with insane talent, yet we have a guy 'fake' screaming at a game that really isn't that scary.

Back