Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Who needs reality?

Reaction score
I find reality to be a fascinating concept. Do we all share the same reality? What if everything I am typing, everything I say, everything I do, is my own reality and no one else's? What if everything you say, everything you do to try to disprove this very concept, is nothing more than my own personal reality trying to convince me otherwise? Don't do drugs, kids. Now, sit back and enjoy.

Pessimistic butt@%&!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
That film would be AWESOME on some hallucinogens...but sober? Dafuq?!?!!?

As for your post...interesting concept. Only question is...how does your reality decide when it's time to remove you from itself (your death)...and if it does...does it still exist?

Preparing
Loyal Member
Reaction score
This is about how life work?
Eat or get eaten. Kill or get killed. Something like that which is da fuq?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don't need reality. Reality is so crucial for me, tired about hard working, family, social. : (

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don't really understand what the video means. It's just a cartoon for me...lol

Back