Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

One more reason that we're at risk if using Google Chrome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Request close thread. These kiddo making bore, better to post this in another forums with peoples having higher knowledge that skiddie here.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Great job, I see what's so funny. A guy made a webserver to let people think chrome is that bad. But actually the webserver is putting the cmd.exe in the download folder when browsing in chrome to "http://127.0.0.1" which in this case leads to the webserver. FUNNY!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Request close thread. These kiddo making bore, better to post this in another forums with peoples having higher knowledge that skiddie here.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Great job, I see what's so funny. A guy made a webserver to let people think chrome is that bad. But actually the webserver is putting the cmd.exe in the download folder when browsing in chrome to "http://127.0.0.1" which in this case leads to the webserver. FUNNY!

Somehow your idea proved it in a better way it was right , but still firefox is way much more better i guess

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Actually google offered a $1 million to the one who can find a security hole a while ago.

Trust me , Chrome is secured , and so is most of their products.

Exactly.

Google has standing rewards programs for finding bugs / exploits in any of their web applications, as well as chrome with rewards from $500 - $30,000+

It is common practice of most major developers to offer bug / exploit rewards programs as you can see here.

Any White Hat hacker or security researcher would know this and not make a Youtube video with a message in it saying "Google developer, let's talk PRICE" if they've found any actual exploit.... So I'm calling shenanigans on this video.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back