Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Team-RED Drifting at the Trafford Centre

ignition sequence start
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Every Friday night, me and a bunch of friends go to a small roundabout on an industrial estate in Manchester near the Trafford Centre to have a little slide about with the BMW E36's. Both me and my friend who are in this video are part of a drift team called Team-RED in the north west of England. (For those who are interested, the car in the first video is a BMW E36 318is Coupe, the blue car in the second video is a Lexus is200).

To me, this is entertainment, to some it may be 'stupid wreckless driving' but we tried to pick the least busy location we could find so that we weren't a disturbance. Yes, we're nice like that.

Last edited:
Preparing
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Haha that part 0:40
Great videos. Only thing I can say is don't drink and drift :p

Preparing
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I don't get how this could be fun. It's just driving around in circles...

People have different taste in fun. You have fun watching movies. He likes to drive around in circles.

Heheh

Pessimistic butt@%&!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Ok...ummm...that first video...the sparks coming from the rear tires...is it on trays? The BMW you speak of is a rear wheel drive car...and if it's on trays...thats not possible.

ignition sequence start
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Ok...ummm...that first video...the sparks coming from the rear tires...is it on trays? The BMW you speak of is a rear wheel drive car...and if it's on trays...thats not possible.

When tires get to a certain 'bald' (a ridiculous bald), they reach metal wires which are in the tires and I know the BMW i speak of is a rear wheel drive... It's my car.

Pessimistic butt@%&!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Ohhhh...its down to the wires...lol...damn man...thats an expensive hobby :)

Back