Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Tell your most funny joke! [WIN!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
That's the best I can think of right now.

It is to transfer the money for the game, as Cube World itself currently doesn't have a gifting system in place such as STEAM does. So unless you have another option (if so, contact me over PM), I don't get your point?

Praise the Sun!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I don't get your point?

There was no point, really. It was just a joke, considering I didn't know about the lack of a gift system and found it quite amusing to find those two contradictions in your post.

Reaction score
There was no point, really. It was just a joke, considering I didn't know about the lack of a gift system and found it quite amusing to find those two contradictions in your post.

Updated original post to make it more clear. I get what you mean, and it indeed is somewhat funny. Thanks.

Reaction score
Seems like there aren't much people with a PayPal. So I'll add the option that in the case you win you can also register your account, and PM me the temporary login details to buy the game.

Also extended competition untill Sunday.

Slothstronaut
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I don't see any good jokes coming up, and as its Sunday I'll give you the Cube World copy. Register a account, change the password to some bullocks so I can login, and I'll buy it for you.

Going to close this now as the contest is finished, didn't expect to win with my George Bush joke lol o.o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back