Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Vid/Aud] Greatest Song Ever Recorded

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I loled to this little song, "Big Booty Bitches" .. after a while it gets boring though.

One thing that I kept asking myself was, the guy singing looks like he just got out of church. :huh:

And after about 2 minutes, the other guy says something about 300 pounds .. imagine that? :wink:

Reaction score
I loled to this little song, "Big Booty Bitches" .. after a while it gets boring though.

One thing that I kept asking myself was, the guy singing looks like he just got out of church. :huh:

And after about 2 minutes, the other guy says something about 300 pounds .. imagine that? :wink:

RWJ ripoff

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
RayWilliamJohnson. You should of quoted him instead.

I didn't take it from his website. I saw another video here from and I started to look around, then I found this video. I also don't see what I ripped from him, the video was posted on this site, it's not my site. I didn't rip it.

:huh: I'm lost here..

Back