Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Video] Darcy Oake's dove illusion

Master Summoner
Reaction score

Can anyone please explain this to me? This is mind blowing for me. The way he did his last trick... please someone explain this to me.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If someone told you how to do it then it wouldn't be magic...

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
I think it's something with his jacket, he always seems to hold it. Maybe the doves come out of his sleeves. But don't even see how he could do the cage or the girls.
drksage - [Video] Darcy Oake's dove illusion - RaGEZONE Forums

See the way he is directing the dove up.

But I am no magician so I couldn't tell you, just my thoughts.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
How in the world the girl came out?

Atleast he admits it illusion.

Master Summoner
Reaction score
I think it's something with his jacket, he always seems to hold it. Maybe the doves come out of his sleeves. But don't even see how he could do the cage or the girls.
drksage - [Video] Darcy Oake's dove illusion - RaGEZONE Forums

See the way he is directing the dove up.

But I am no magician so I couldn't tell you, just my thoughts.

Yes the jacket tricks are pretty much given away (you need the jacket to the first 3-4 tricks; you can also see he has to slowly move around, so there are stuff hidden in there, but every illusionists does that). What I dont get is the disappearance of the 4 doves and the girl coming out of it. I look at the back of the table from different angles from the camera, but I didnt see anything that could give away that a lady was hidden.

I just watched another video by him and it seems hes been doing this for years and has become the youngest magician to win gold in some type of competition. The above may sound like Im saying its easy to do this, but no its not... it seriously is not

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Special dehydrated birds you can get from china. You take water and they come out of the jacket.

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
His second trick he performed on the show was even better.. I'm still watching it over and over again to see how he even managed to achieve it.

I don't how he got out that chair without disturbing the sheet on top. I seriously don't get how people do this. It is mind blowing.

Reaction score
I don't how he got out that chair without disturbing the sheet on top. I seriously don't get how people do this. It is mind blowing.

When the camera man walks between the opening of the back of the stage.. it looks like that is when he swaps as for a split second, he disappears then he comes back on with a slight faster walk.. How he got from the chair to the back of the stage.. I just don't have a clue.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
When the trick began and they covered the chair the camera angle was very far from it so it could hide in the darkness behind. I believe he got out there and was in the dark where a camera guy was then switched positions very smoothly with new clothes on before switching

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
When the trick began and they covered the chair the camera angle was very far from it so it could hide in the darkness behind. I believe he got out there and was in the dark where a camera guy was then switched positions very smoothly with new clothes on before switching

David was like "You have a problem ; you're too sexy!" and he actually won performing that mind blowing illusion.

Back