Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Official New client (almost) announced

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
YOU WON'T HAVE TO USE FLASH FOR MUCH LONGER, HABBOS! WE'RE CURRENTLY HARD AT WORK BUILDING A REPLACEMENT CLIENT. PLEASE KEEP AN EYE ON OUR WEBSITE AND OFFICIAL SOCIAL MEDIA PAGES IN THE COMING MONTHS FOR NEWS ABOUT THIS!
-Habbo Staff
Source:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Idk man, I think they will just move over to a separate launcher instead of recreating Habbo in html5 I also don't get why they would move over to html5, Habbo isn't as big anymore as its used to be so I don't get why they would invest and put recources into porting Habbo into html5.

edit:

lets say if they do move over I am curious what kind of protections they would be using to protect their client and how fast the people on this forum could crack it so that is a nice thing about it. finally we don't have to rely on using closed source html5 projects that's bound to create drama in the scene :/

Last edited:
Reaction score
Habbo tweeted a screenshot of the new interface:

TheOleg - New client (almost) announced - RaGEZONE Forums

Don't be fooled, this is the DESKTOP version:

ShjBXlx - New client (almost) announced - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Developer
Developer
Reaction score
It's absolutely hideous. I hope they listen to the feedback, there's still plenty of room for improvement. It looks like the original Habbo aesthetic aside from furniture and how Habbos look themselves is completely gone.

Reaction score
Habbo created a newspost zaying it's going to be made in Unity.

NEW INFORMATION:
  • The new client is being built with Unity, a cross-platform game engine.
  • As time progresses, we'll be able to go into more detail about specific features and how they will look. Examples include Habbo profiles, the Marketplace, etc.
  • While the new client will look and feel very similar to Habbo as it exists today, some things will look and function differently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back