Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Official Habbo Blog Domain Expired?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I noticed after going on that the domain has expired.... Does this mean that there is going to be no more blog? Been already 2 weeks and they still haven't renewed their domain. I wonder what is going to happen.

Matthew22 - Habbo Blog Domain Expired? - RaGEZONE Forums

Developer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The site seems to be working fine for me.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i get same message. Maybe they need to renew but its the question will they, that domain is worth a decent amount i imagine

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Lol, didn't knew that Habbo had a blog.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
When you look in the source, you see: so maby blog.habbo.com is a redirect and thats expired? o_o

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Most likely a DNS hick-up... It's not dying or anything just because they had a little blunder.

Nothing to see here, move along.

Reaction score
How could a subdomain expire? It's parent domain is Habbo.com so.. Just applications/software/services for runnig a webblog could expire. They were using wordpress so.

But I don't think they would renew it. It's not really worthed to do that because employees must be paid to maintain it and work costs money and they could better focus on Habbo as game then inform players about their progress behind the scenes which is actually a waste of time?

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Tried to access the blog now. Offline. Ma friend, Habbo is dying.

Because the actual blog is but there is a DNS problem therefore its showing the domain as expired despite it being a subdomain... It's not dying or anything, they're most likely attempting to sort the issue out. There aren't many developers there, you know.

EDITED: It's normally standard procedure for a company to temporarily redirect something if there is a DNS issue.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Now is redirecting. But yesterday wasn't.

You have to remember that developers have to go against a work flow and all tasks are prioritized based on a matter of urgency.

It's been redirected for a reason, you guys need to stop hyping everything up just because their blog had a DNS hiccup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back