Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Official Habbo Changed RSA

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The one and only!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I tried that... but it's the placing for example....

Place this in PlusEnviroment.cs
Code:
Blah Blah Blah whatever the code is

Next look for this in Blah.cs
Code:
Look for this
Place this under
Code:
Place this under that

That's the format I'm looking for.....
How about working poop out for yourself?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I've tried... But no one tends to help anymore... because their greedy...

I can't help you with that as all those R63 new-crypt emulators are poop. I'm working with my own and I can't give you it (it's basically a private emulator for a private hotel). I'm not going to download an emulator just to give a small explaination. I'm sorry that I'm "greedy".

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I can't help you with that as all those R63 new-crypt emulators are poop. I'm working with my own and I can't give you it (it's basically a private emulator for a private hotel). I'm not going to download an emulator just to give a small explaination. I'm sorry that I'm "greedy".

All I need a basic tutorial... Place what and where... that's it I can figure out the rest.... I know I have to use the HabboEnviromentV2.cs how to do Implant that into Plus? Just Copy the file over...? Or and the .dll I kinda understand that... but not 100% as long I get a basic connection to PlusEMU with the new-crypt I don't care about the rest...

Back