Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Official Habbo Changed RSA

Reaction score
Heya Guys! seems habbo changing alot of security stuff, if you look into the swf you see the RSA is totaly changed, i wonder how long it will take if the people around here could crack it -:)

it seems it sends 2 strings by init crypto (before string - bool) Well guys what you think? how long it will take who will the first who going to release the RSA patch

Well personal i think joopie will be the very fast one!

Reaction score
Well, I think it would be better for them if they had updated everything in one simple release, would just keep us confuse, and it would take a while to update.
But anyway, most of hotels ain't in mood for updating (a lot of them are turning into phoenix), so it could mean that they are planning to release something big...

Reaction score
Well, I think it would be better for them if they had updated everything in one simple release, would just keep us confuse, and it would take a while to update.
But anyway, most of hotels ain't in mood for updating (a lot of them are turning into phoenix), so it could mean that they are planning to release something big...

I wouldn't say that's because they're not in the mood for updating, most people just don't have the knowledge, and there's not really any "stable" emulators for the newer releases. Plus is alright, but all these "bug-fixes" and "patches" have once again made a good source into poop :p

Reaction score
I wouldn't say that's because they're not in the mood for updating, most people just don't have the knowledge, and there's not really any "stable" emulators for the newer releases. Plus is alright, but all these "bug-fixes" and "patches" have once again made a good source into poop :p

Can't agree more about that they aren't in mood for updating (yes, camera ain't a big deal after all these years without years folks, let's be realistic. Where's trax?). They just want to patch our ways to update what they don't do at all. What is the point of us to update if they don't update poop? XD

Sulake makes me laught sometimes.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
i've just been playing around with wireshark and habbo, as far as I can tell, packets seems to still be the same, in respect to changing the habbo's position, however I have noticed that wireshark detects the protocol (coming from server) to be using OpenWire?

Isn't OpenWire a binary protocol for a certain type of communication? Anything important?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The owner of this hotel has cracked it:

His name in this forum is: Pudding

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I found something interesting, Habbo are using a specific library, I think to generate their RSA keys! :) That library is also open source! :)

Reaction score
Didn't he just remove the encryption from the SWF?

I guess that is the easy way.

I found something interesting, Habbo are using a specific library, I think to generate their RSA keys! :) That library is also open source! :)

Maybe post that library. We should do more research on this tbh. In the end it might pay off if we know the way the headers get shuffled and the keys are generated.

Software Engineer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i've just been playing around with wireshark and habbo, as far as I can tell, packets seems to still be the same, in respect to changing the habbo's position, however I have noticed that wireshark detects the protocol (coming from server) to be using OpenWire?

Isn't OpenWire a binary protocol for a certain type of communication? Anything important?

Digging a little further takes you here:

We've known for years that Sulake uses a cluster of servers to powerhouse Habbo. Guess you found something they use.

Reaction score
Didn't he just remove the encryption from the SWF?

Yes he did remove the encryption, the current status from the RSA is that the padding is changed, joopie/jordan is currenlty doing some research about the new method. so let's wait until we got some new information or like before new method for the encryption who knows who can help ? like capostrike for example

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well, I hate to say but well they did a good job for the upcoming few days for stopping us. But in the end, the 'legendary' crackers always find a way to bypass it (people like capostrike, LittleJ, vista4life, Joopie or whoever also has experience with it). But it's a good job to stop us at least a few days.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well, I hate to say but well they did a good job for the upcoming few days for stopping us. But in the end, the 'legendary' crackers always find a way to bypass it (people like capostrike, LittleJ, vista4life, Joopie or whoever also has experience with it). But it's a good job to stop us at least a few days.

Sledmore also has experience with it, He'll prob crack it and release it :D

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I notice that to that Habbo did change their RSA, I compared 2 swf and looked at the RSA Encryption, I know I am not good at this stuff but I did notice that..

Back