Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Official Habbo Online Players

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello,

What is the reason that Habbo don't have a user online counter anymore?
And is there any method or website that display the user count in the hotel from Habbo.com?

I don't really see the benifts to hide the users counter?

Let me know what the real reason can be for this.

Reaction score
They started parting ways with their user count as everything turned to poop, and now it's just gotten to the point where the poop has maggots in it. They fucked up, and probably won't be able to ever recover from it now with how much they've changed. Habbo was thriving before they thought it would be a great idea to merge, I believe. Everyone knows nothing good comes from merging websites into one.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
They started parting ways with their user count as everything turned to poop, and now it's just gotten to the point where the poop has maggots in it. They fucked up, and probably won't be able to ever recover from it now with how much they've changed. Habbo was thriving before they thought it would be a great idea to merge, I believe. Everyone knows nothing good comes from merging websites into one.
What if they advertise again on television? I think that will bring them again bigger, like they were before. I remember the time that Habbo had 8000+ online each day, that was a great time!

Reaction score
What if they advertise again on television? I think that will bring them again bigger, like they were before. I remember the time that Habbo had 8000+ online each day, that was a great time!
They actually did advertise in TV here in germany. But it was only a week or something.
You did saw a big diffrence in habbo germany with full rooms everywhere.
after that week it went to normal again.

I think sulake needs to advertise alot in diffrent ways but who has enough $$$?

Cheers,

Back