Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Official Why does Habbo's Camera remove certain parts of photos?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Im not sure if this belongs in this section but didn't really know where else to post it.

Anyway, recently I have noticed that Habbo's Camera has been removing certain parts of photos. What made me see this was something that happened to me and the thumbnails for the hospital bundles.

I have got a couple screenshots and a GIF of what I mean if what I said above isn't clear enough. What I have only started seeing recently is the avatar will not appear in the photo other than the clothing and also some full pieces of furni would be missing. The furni not showing looks fixed to me as I can no longer recreate it but with only the avatar clothing showing, that appears to still be here. Not sure if it is an old issue and I have only just found it but. Again with the avatar issue, I have noticed the bug only happens if the avatar is facing a certain direction which can be seen in the screenshots below.

Facing this direction produces the bug:
YeiPhbK - Why does Habbo's Camera remove certain parts of photos? - RaGEZONE Forums

However, facing this direction doesn't:
lawxZf6 - Why does Habbo's Camera remove certain parts of photos? - RaGEZONE Forums

The screenshots below is the same bug but affecting furni instead. I think this is fixed though now:
The bed is clearly visible while editing the photo:
RetroPiggy - Why does Habbo's Camera remove certain parts of photos? - RaGEZONE Forums

But in the final preview, it is clearly missing:
RetroPiggy - Why does Habbo's Camera remove certain parts of photos? - RaGEZONE Forums

Can anyone explain why this happens?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back