Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Official Html5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Surely after this flash drama habbo is going to switch to HTML5? I mean it has to, right?

Reaction score
@Gaby I don't think it's easy like you said. It's asking much work. You must rewrite the whole client into html5 and think about things: this was working before, should it now still work and is it possible to compare with html5? It's not so easy like you said. But switching to html5 would be a good opinion I think!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
They could just as easily switch to Unity or even a downloadable client. It really depends on what they think fits best for them.

Meh, a downloaded client? Won't happen since not everybody can download files on any computer and they still should be able to play. I think a downloadable client is just not practical.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
HTML5 would improve habbo in lost of ways, but I doubt they'll do anything of the sort.

After all they used Shockwave after long dead for years until they finally decided to migrate to Flash.

git bisect -m
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Now we are in HTML5 era yeah? A lot of ways to Habbo improve theyself. Woah, i think first they need to continue the illumina concept. That was pretty good.

Also, Habbo in HTML5 browsers like Chrome? That will feed a LOT of RAM, really will (If Habbo continues in the same way of coding)

Yeah HTML5 is a good idea, canvas, objects, Wow i'm really trying to imagine every data as jSON or nodes, really think the room items, data, etc, users, positions as jSON!, Room chats, and everything as jSON. Caching with jSON, Habbo being made with Node, Canvas and HTML5, using images as SVG or as objects. This will increase the Quality of image and resolution a lot!

Only thing thw following: No more thousands of SWF's with hundreds of Assets, all these things converted to jSON objects with every asset as SVG, or something like that.

If this happens, woah.
BurakDev imagine Habbo Lower CASE Server in PhP (The Emulator) or better JPHP!, and try feel the CMS, and Client (Upper CASE) with Node!, A good database structure ready to Big Volumes of Data.
CMS in Angular, All conversations in jSON (like as Habbo WEB), Client in HTML5 with Canvas and Angular, Node, Every item as jSON (rooms, chat, users, looks, navigator, everything).. Images as SVG or Objects.

Caching management, and also all this is a unique service doing a big Web Service! Correlated modules.

A JVM that talk with each other Layers. Emulator in Layers: User Layer, Database Layer, Cache Layer, Communication Layer, Game Layer, Etc! Self communication with each other, and ALSO ready to multiple instances and run-times, replications, etc.

Guy, if someone start to develop this, Sulake will be past.

As far i know this will spend a huge time. But the result will be awesome. I really want to do something like that.

maritnmine feel and dream that too

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The downloadable client would most probably be an option and not the only way to join the client. As the people above said, many people don't have the access to download stuff on some computers so they'd be losing a large userbase if they only provided a downloadable client.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back