Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Official Question about Habbo Versions (v18)

Reaction score
Hello, I have a project, and I need to know if there is any old Habbo user that remembers correctly when the v18 version came out. I'm a "veteran" Habbo user myself, I've played Habbo since the 1st January of 2008, when the "Web 2.0" Homepage came out (Unfortunately, I couldn't see the old Habbo homepage), but I don't remember which version I've began to play, but this is another story.
I found out a website that claims that the version 18 came out when there was already the Web 2.0 Homepage (so 2008), but if I remember correctly, that wasn't the v18.
If you can remember correctly, please tell me; besides, it would be great if you know exactly the date of release of all the other versions. (We're talking about the official Habbo).

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
v18 came with the Website (Web 2.0) indeed (it didn't come after nor before it).
As for the year I can't say for sure, around 2007 maybe.

Reaction score
v18 came with the Website (Web 2.0) indeed (it didn't come after nor before it).
As for the year I can't say for sure, around 2007 maybe.

Are you sure?
I've checked web archive and the "web 2.0" version came out in November 2007 (in habbo com after 16th of November, in habbo co uk at the beginning, so it's approximately the beginning of November)
I didn't expect that the v18 came out with the Website, I thought it was released while there was still the old Website... thanks for the answer!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Are you sure?
I've checked web archive and the "web 2.0" version came out in November 2007 (in habbo com after 16th of November, in habbo co uk at the beginning, so it's approximately the beginning of November)
I didn't expect that the v18 came out with the Website, I thought it was released while there was still the old Website... thanks for the answer!
Yes I'm sure, v18 came with the web 2.0 version of the website (they relied on each other).
v18 Core:
  • New website, very Web 2.0, lots of options (view friends off/online, messages, friend requests etc.) added;
  • Functionality of ‘group homes’ extended to information pages (games/events/fansites);
  • New hats, clothes, accessoiries, combinations possible (hair+hat), in new colors. Percentage for HC members increased;
  • Small update to console - friend request handling with one click (the bulk friends request accept/deny introduced in v14 is gone, though still available when you have a lot of friend requests).

Back