Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Private Battleball or Snowstorm In Recent Emulators? [HELP]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've been curious to know if anyone has worked Battleball or Snowstorm into PlusEMU or any other newer emulator?

These were some of my favorite features in Habbo and I'd love to be able to play them even if just with some of my friends on a small setup for ourselves. If this hasn't been done I'd look into starting it if it's even a feasible task to be done. If someone could link me to some code of Battleball or Snowstorm that would be super helpful, or any other links that could get me headed in the right direction.

Thanks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm working on a "Battle Ball" simulation mixing Wired interactions and old BB perks, using the Banzai base (and editing its furniture), so I can give you my hotel link once it's done if you wish.

I've modified the Habbo GameCenter to send people to a room when they click the 'custom BB game section' and also gamecenter leaderboards (weekly and last week - both of them). I'm trying to find out how to enable the featured winner of last week, for the moment I've not been able to do it.

Regarding SS, as far as I know there's some people working on Snowstorm on the private sectors, but there's nothing has been fully released (there was a leak some weeks ago of a Comet edit with Snowstorm apparently working) and some time ago some people were able to start somehow a Snowstorm base on the old version of what was known as 'Plus AKIIX Edition'.

Cheers.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm working on a "Battle Ball" simulation mixing Wired interactions and old BB perks, using the Banzai base (and editing its furniture), so I can give you my hotel link once it's done if you wish.

Awesome, I'd love to check it out; I enjoy checking out new hotels frequently.

Regarding SS, as far as I know there's some people working on Snowstorm on the private sectors, but there's nothing has been fully released (there was a leak some weeks ago of a Comet edit with Snowstorm apparently working) and some time ago some people were able to start somehow a Snowstorm base on the old version of what was known as 'Plus AKIIX Edition'.

Okok, it would be cool to even see if half functioning in a more recent emulator. I'm having a hard time finding any code for BB or SS in any emulators past like v26 and I'm new to retro dev still so it's nice to have visual examples to work off of at this point still. I've got some time on my hands this year and I really want to dump some of it in helping this community. I'd love to get crackin on some BB and SS for PlusEMU (as it seems that's the most commonly used EMU these days?)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have implemented Snowstorm in a recent revision (November 2016).
Would you mind sending me your code or have you posted it somewhere?
Its possible to add new games but it will require a lot of time as the client is obfuscated so it is a pain in the butt even to just copy code from an older Habbo.swf.

Trust me, I've noticed lol.

Back