Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Private Let's do it! Community Project - Habbo v36+ or Illumina [HTML 5!!]

Reaction score
And some members of the team made the whole project die. Like your @Dominicus
See, this is where your story is all wrong.
If you remember "AzureJava", that was me trying to revive Azure in a proper way. The only reason it died out was Caustik and scottstamp851 leaving.
Why did they leave? funny you should ask. They left mainly because of Jaden. Jaden was a pestilence, who thought himself to be the biggest and best developer in the whole wide world.
Scott and Adil both said they were very interested in working with me, as they had never seen me do anything in Java.
So, from here on out, Azure died because of Jaden. kkthxbai

Stop dissing people without knowing, thnx

git bisect -m
Loyal Member
Reaction score
See, this is where your story is all wrong.
If you remember "AzureJava", that was me trying to revive Azure in a proper way. The only reason it died out was Caustik and scottstamp851 leaving.
Why did they leave? funny you should ask. They left mainly because of Jaden. Jaden was a pestilence, who thought himself to be the biggest and best developer in the whole wide world.
Scott and Adil both said they were very interested in working with me, as they had never seen me do anything in Java.
So, from here on out, Azure died because of Jaden. kkthxbai

Stop dissing people without knowing, thnx

Thanks for your contribution in the story. But here it's not Azure blah tread. Does you have anything to help or contribute in this thread?

Hey guys. Some updates about the project.

About the Project code name:
I choose Aurora as the project name.

About who will start coding it:
I will personally start to code the assets.

I know someone that it's really good with Habbo Assets. His name is Francis Joseph.

Which Design?
Habbo Illumina. We will base the UI directly in the concepts. Although, the UI will be minimalist. CSS minimalist. We (currently me) will try to research a way to make UI assets minimally in size and also high resolution. Also using the concept of a single UI image file and use CSS to set background position. Anyways, will be a heavy job. And i sadly cannot start it now. But will try to start soon as can.

I think my other project Yupi will need continue stopped since the developers stopped and disappeared suddenly from the project.

If only I had the time for this kind of projects.

I also want to have time for this.

git bisect -m
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Okay, what i will use in my test scenario:
(As an example) (Phaser + Websockets)
(For web sockets) ( example) (I don't know if Socket.Io works directly in JavaScript)
(Phaser HTML5 Game Engine)
(Phaser Isometric Plugin)

What i will do now:
Start the static "design" of the HTML templates, to create a preview of how will be Design.

I gave a look in this:

TeamViewer? Of course:
(Trying to make TeamViewer work on OS X. He won't connect)

Cool!
Are you going to broadcast while you working on it?

Yes i will

Things that need be clarified and researched

1. How integrate the Templates (UI) into Phaser Game Engine?
2. Will be the Login/Register/News and External Game things also be communicable with the Server by Game Packets?
3. How will be made the Assets Cache (Habbo Avatar, Furniture, Etc) since we cannot do the requests every time
4. How will be the external_variables, external_flash_texts and JavaScript configuration? (Like JavaScript Client configuration)
5. How will be secure the "client" content?
6. How research security vulnerabilities?

Remember
I will code now the UI templates

No TeamViewer
I will use Join.Me: The Invite LINK IS:

Observations:
1. I have intention to compatible the figuremap, productdata, furnidata, etc. From Flash Habbo to this.
2. Starting now lel

People i did some commits in the Aurora Repository.
Check it out here: https://github.com/sant0ro/aurora

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Why not using TypeScript (can be transpiled to JavaScript) and SASS (for css)?

Phaser has TypeScript support.

EDIT: Check out gulp and bower, it might become handy.

Reaction score
Hi there!

This looks very interesting! Do you've got a sneak peak of the UI for us or some progress? If you need help just ask. This is a community project so the goal is to contribute and make something great together.

Actually I also think it's a very good idea to integrate everything in-game if you work with HTML5 like you could register in v26.

Last edited:
git bisect -m
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hi there!

This looks very interesting! Do you've got a sneak peak of the UI for us or some progress? If you need help just ask. This is a community project so the goal is to contribute and make something great together.

Actually I also think it's a very good idea to integrate everything in-game if you work with HTML5 like you could register in v26.

Yes, thanks i need a lot of help. I didn't had time to do anything. Only committed some shenanigans that appears a weird loading screen haha. And some javascript files :/

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think that the primetime of Habbo was the time every single feature was available to you. If a server ever manages to get Lido Jumping, Wobble Squabble, BattleBall, SnowStorm, Trax, Jukebox and Camera to work, I don't see how it will fail. Every single later implementation of this in Flash is simply awful. I can't stand the new Camera or the new in-room games.

git bisect -m
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I think that the primetime of Habbo was the time every single feature was available to you. If a server ever manages to get Lido Jumping, Wobble Squabble, BattleBall, SnowStorm, Trax, Jukebox and Camera to work, I don't see how it will fail. Every single later implementation of this in Flash is simply awful. I can't stand the new Camera or the new in-room games.

Agree totally with you. Old games and Camera was soo good.

Software Engineer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
We already had an existing Habbo JS client, why not assess one that works decently thus far and expand on it? Unless none of them use HTML5 Canvas or whatever. I would try leveraging client-side features first, though if you can't add in WebSockets after you code a basic client, your code is not modular enough. I know Joopie has done some playthrough with Habbo client mock ups in JS. My issue with a full JS client is that every browser works differently. I've never found an HTML5 game framework that actually just worked, they're always broken on every browser I try lol.

git bisect -m
Loyal Member
Reaction score
We already had an existing Habbo JS client, why not assess one that works decently thus far and expand on it? Unless none of them use HTML5 Canvas or whatever. I would try leveraging client-side features first, though if you can't add in WebSockets after you code a basic client, your code is not modular enough. I know Joopie has done some playthrough with Habbo client mock ups in JS. My issue with a full JS client is that every browser works differently. I've never found an HTML5 game framework that actually just worked, they're always broken on every browser I try lol.

Jabbo download it's lost over internet.

Software Engineer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Thanks!! But anyways this source code it's so much lol.

IT`S IN PHP AND NOT IN JAVASCRIPT lolwut. Wait. Anyways, i'm without time.

Only where necessary. Anyway I recommend OpenLP and Haxe for any clients from scratch. Compiles to Flash and HTML5, and other languages.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is really interesting if we can finish this before habbo does we can get a whole new retro community.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Did this actually ever go into development and if so are you still working on it? I came here searching for a post about something similar as I just read a press release from Elisa saying Sulake is making a new game expected to release this year which makes me think Habbo will be losing many of it's users as it builds up to its eventual closure. I'm VERY VERY VERY interested in contributing to a project like this as I think about it all the time, however I came late to the retro scene so I have few contacts who can help work on this. I would love to get involved with this and help preserve the community that I've come to love over all others.

Back