Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Private Which emulator should be recommended at this time?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Very good to all, users or visitors of RageZone.

I am a user of the Spanish-speaking community with many interests to start their own platform, you will see, I am very good administrative, economic and other, but I do not have enough money to afford a private host of an emulator or technical, so ... this leads me to experiment for myself.

Right now the question that runs through my mind is, Plus, Doomsday, Otanix, Comes are recommended for a novice like me? While I am someone meticulous and always try to provide the best of the best, right now I must settle for something that is stable and gives users the convenience of playing with the minority of possible problems. Obviously, there is another option: Arcturus.

And there my next questions ...

Being Arcturus a base emulator closed by X or Y reasons that I do not know, but respect, is it possible to translate the platform into Spanish? Well imagine they should be alert, commands, functions and others in their native language, English. In case you have an older version or for example a new one, could you update it in any way without losing anything? Neither the configuration of the catalog, because I would also have to translate it, if the language could be configured, would it be lost?

Knowing these things, that Plus is practically in its total negative, the renames or bases of Butterfly as they are Otanix, DoomsDay or the old Comet.

Which emulator do you recommend me sincerely?

Cloud? Habbo Emulator? Otanix? Doomsday? Comet? ... Arcturus?

I leave this here, I thank everyone who takes the trouble to read.

Thank you.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I would say to go with Arcturus if you don't need to edit anything and you want a good hotel, but getting a good CMS setup COULD be a problem (I don't know which CMS still works and works on Arcturus). But it's a good emulator.

Else I'd say go with Comet, but I don't know how good it is but I've heard decent things about it.

I can't say more about it simply since I don't really use these emulators but I know these 2 are good ones. Good luck with your hotel anyways!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You can translate everything via the database for Arcturus. Using the plugin API you can really easily add new custom features and commands. Its fairly simple and straightforward to do. API can be foundnat check the release thread here on RZ for the FAQ and a download url.

Hello, how are you?

Thanks for the recommendation, and yes, I will always go the way of Arcturus. I would just like to know more and more about this. If it's not too much trouble, I hope you can answer me.

Which CMS is mostly recommended for Arcturus, Chocolatey or RevCMS? Do you know if Chocolatey officially has an HK tool?

Could alerts be edited, such as events and so on? Is that at my hotel I think I should add some lines to the external so that I can give the notification.

Is the achievements system configured as in Habbo or is it simply a template for each person to choose the rewards thought for himself?

I would like to edit the ball and give more experience to the gameplay, I have the perfect configuration for users to take back the vice by habbo football. How can I achieve this?

I have seen that there are wireds that are deconfigured or have to have a bad functionality according to comments on the site of reports about the emulator. Will there be an update soon fixing this?

I hope and I have the patience to take care of myself, in fact I am very curious and I am very interested in the fact that I can work on my project with its emulator. Excuse me for how new I am.

Thanks in advance.

Reaction score
Chocolatey is discontinued and never reached a safe/publicly usable version really (imo). I would suggest you use the Rev Edit or if you want to get a really good CMS (but spend some time learning Node.js) use Bill's HabboAPI. My own CMS is also coming out soon which will be just as easy to run as launching Arcturus without any technical skills needed!

So to summarize in a list
1. RevCMS Edit
2. HabboAPI
3. Heroic

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Chocolatey is discontinued and never reached a safe/publicly usable version really (imo). I would suggest you use the Rev Edit or if you want to get a really good CMS (but spend some time learning Node.js) use Bill's HabboAPI. My own CMS is also coming out soon which will be just as easy to run as launching Arcturus without any technical skills needed!

So to summarize in a list
1. RevCMS Edit
2. HabboAPI
3. Heroic

Excellent, my friend. I will wait for your CMS with many anxieties, meanwhile I will use RevCMS edit.

Do you have any estimated time to exit your project?

Back