Funny? or a shame?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    DeveloperRank
    Dec 2011 Join Date
    BrazilLocation
    1,522Posts

Re: Funny? or a shame?

I agree with @Taiga, renames always gonna happen, you must understand our community invite many children to ingress this private server life and they still do not know anything about being respectful, i know some brazillian comunities and not all are living from copying content and rename, not all brazillians are scammers and have to live from other people content, probably someday in my life i have done some kind of rename also , but this is part of a personal character development, i've learn many in ragezone, but in the fact, i have many infractions in my account due my first behavior in ragezone, the angry i got due some xenophobical actions let my rage answer by me, the time makes me understand more about life and make some friends around the entire world now.

SubscriberRank
    Sep 2011 Join Date
    /etc/rc.localLocation
    2,251Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bola View Post
    I agree with @Taiga, renames always gonna happen, you must understand our community invite many children to ingress this private server life and they still do not know anything about being respectful, i know some brazillian comunities and not all are living from copying content and rename, not all brazillians are scammers and have to live from other people content, probably someday in my life i have done some kind of rename also , but this is part of a personal character development, i've learn many in ragezone, but in the fact, i have many infractions in my account due my first behavior in ragezone, the angry i got due some xenophobical actions let my rage answer by me, the time makes me understand more about life and make some friends around the entire world now.
    Agrreed.

True MemberRank
    May 2007 Join Date
    North KoreaLocation
    1,106Posts

I see uncle is upset. The main reason for this happening is other peoples lack of respect of other peoples property. Retros are in essence violating Sulakes intellectual property; it would be reasonable that a larger amount of those actively and knowingly violating their IP doesn't respect other peoples work either.

Alpha MaleRank
    Oct 2008 Join Date
    United KingdomLocation
    2,348Posts

maybe you should stop crying and start realising what ur doing is illegal

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Advertisement