Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Private Is that the end of The General's emulator?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ragezone Furni Releaser
Reaction score
Don't worry.
There will come better emulators.
He is not the only one who is developing a Habbo Emulator.
I know a lot of people but they just don't make a development thread.

Retired
Loyal Member
Reaction score
For all that I know, his account got banned (for one week) and his thread got deleted because of some bitching from staff members here at rz, now they're all just ddossing him (oh kids these days). But I hardly doubt this is the end of his emulator though. Its a good project and I would hate seeing all that work go to waste for nothing. There was some good discussions in there and I wouldn't consider the development as over, so I really don't see why the thread got deleted.

AWA

Master Summoner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I get why he got banned, but not why the thread got deleted.. There's been too many important discussions that has been deleted over the years here!

R.I.P Millercent
Loyal Member
Reaction score
For all that I know, his account got banned (for one week) and his thread got deleted because of some bitching from staff members here at rz, now they're all just ddossing him (oh kids these days). But I hardly doubt this is the end of his emulator though. Its a good project and I would hate seeing all that work go to waste for nothing. There was some good discussions in there and I wouldn't consider the development as over, so I really don't see why the thread got deleted.

You can't decide something based on one persons side of the story. To my and the public eyes knowledge, Mental said life banned him. Staff wouldn't be stupid to DDoS him. Mathis is the one that he posted his IP (so I believe it was) so anyone can be doing it.
I heard he got permenantly banned for putting a backdoor in the ragecraft server or something
Correct.
I get why he got banned, but not why the thread got deleted.. There's been too many important discussions that has been deleted over the years here!

His thread was deleted because he is life banned so there for no one was going to be updating via that thread and people were leaking IP's at the end of it. If he passes the emulator on to anyone else to develop, then they can create their own thread and go from there.

The thread has been placed back, but will remain closed. I would recommend looking at the RaGECRAFT section for more details regarding what happened with him.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
He was being DDoS'd even before Mathis posted his IP since MentaL publicised it, and bolded it out, when posted the Logs from the MC server.

Yup, its not me. I have pickup the IP of Wesley on the thread with the logs.. And i have check on Habbix

Reaction score

It's better get your facts straight before commenting.

1. The General got banned because issues with another members, and a few projects.
  2. No one, as far as I'm concern, had DDoSed The General. He started to point fingers on me for a thing that I clearly haven't done (even tho I still defend him).
  3. His thread got Closed, not deleted, due that The General got banned, and will stay like that until he is unbanned. It got closed due that if he is banned = no one can update the development. I'm sure, if he gets unbanned, it would be back active.

Please, don't come saying that the Staff members are DDoSing him.

As FatalLulz said, it's better you hear both sides of the story.
MentaL

git bisect -m
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I agree with what Droppy said. A lot of member thinks Wesley (The General) as a hero, a good programmer, etc. We can't say if is a good programmer, we never saw his codes. The features of his emulator was going to a good direction, but how know is it a really good emulator? The true of The General is he lyes. He did a fake DMCA act and send to Atladsian, i confirmed, was fake. The DMCA acts I'd registered on a public website. And the Sulake act about Azure Emu was fake. Every time hr flamed our emulator and clicked bad reputation and dislike in every post of us. And he said bad words about us. He every time says our code is bad. But think a little.. Azure is based on Mercury and Mercury was a really bad code, that Martin can agree.. We are rewriting a lot of code but BASIC voids like the Walk Oncycle was really bad coded. Every time flaming us. Only sometimes I help in the development I'm only the coordinator. But I really think is totally unnecessary his attitudes. Every post that I did he flamed me. He is a fake and false. What I know he was acting like a kid. That's reason he goes removed from his rank. After that he tried to take down and destroy the RC server, and he's got permabanned. He tried MentaL's trust. That I know about that occurrence.

R.I.P Millercent
Loyal Member
Reaction score
So we're all clear, this isn't a "Let's discuss The General now he's banned" section, it is still a Habbo section. To prevent further rubbish talking and half truthful posts this thread is being closed.

Feel free to discuss via PM and/or somewhere else now that he is back.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back