Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Private Habbo Retro Documentary

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
HABBO RETROS

Grafix - Habbo Retro Documentary - RaGEZONE Forums

This is an idea I have had to make a documentary film on something that has had a major impact on my young life. I am reaching out to the people who are left in the community to help me make this film.

I would love to have actual guests on the film talking about the history, impacts, legacies, projects, people, and experiences of Habbo Retros.

If you so choose to become apart of the film we will protect your identity if you so chose to do so. Also you will have your name placed in our credits.

Topic Ideas:

• History/Background of Habbo
  • First Private Servers
  • Creation of a Community
  • Development (RevCMS, Phoenix Project, ect...)
  • Popular Figures
  • Large Hotels
  • Sulake Crack Down
  • Dying Community
  • Legacy of Retros
  • The Future

Grafix - Habbo Retro Documentary - RaGEZONE Forums

Let me know what you think of the idea or if you'd like to be apart of the film. More details to come soon on a start date. I will update the thread with social media links to directly follow the updates as they come.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I'm down for an awkward one and a half hour long chromsome-inducing documentary following the lives of some big legends here. I believe Glaceon would be the perfect fit for atleast a quarter of the content. He's a living resemblance of a ordinary /f282 visitor.

Back