Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Private HABBOHOTEL.WS? History

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
This post is a bit of a ramble, but I've been active in the retro scene since 2007 (Hw-Forum etc), and I see a lot of members here weren't around when Retros really started taking off.

Here's a bit of history for you guys to digest.

TFH3.com
Script-o-matic.net
hw-forum.net
habbohotel.ws
krews.net

Those are five websites I really remember, TFH3, Krews and SOM were scripting sites, that eventually started having retro related content. Active developers around this time were Myrax, Thugie, Nitrojan, Aaron, USA111, Genega. (I remember on Aaron's test v9 hotel Myrax ran a script and changed all of his hotel room names to something, was quite funny to watch.)

The first retro I played was habbohotel.ws, now I remember aaron having this domain, but I wasn't sure if he'd always had it, or if others had the domain before him? Not sure why it's been on my mind toda, but if there's anyone else here from around that era, I just wondered if you could shed some light on this domain.

Also does anyone else remember scripting Habbo Colas before they were released on real Habbo? You could script a clientside cola machine, get a drink, and the handitem would appear serverside... I did this in front of a Moderator ;( Nice Machine ban I got there!

Last edited:
Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Seeing this post just reminded me of

:):

Software Engineer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
This post is a bit of a ramble, but I've been active in the retro scene since 2007 (Hw-Forum etc), and I see a lot of members here weren't around when Retros really started taking off.

Here's a bit of history for you guys to digest.

TFH3.com
Script-o-matic.net
hw-forum.net
habbohotel.ws
krews.net

Those are five websites I really remember, TFH3, Krews and SOM were scripting sites, that eventually started having retro related content. Active developers around this time were Myrax, Thugie, Nitrojan, Aaron, USA111, Genega. (I remember on Aaron's test v9 hotel Myrax ran a script and changed all of his hotel room names to something, was quite funny to watch.)

The first retro I played was habbohotel.ws, now I remember aaron having this domain, but I wasn't sure if he'd always had it, or if others had the domain before him? Not sure why it's been on my mind toda, but if there's anyone else here from around that era, I just wondered if you could shed some light on this domain.

Also does anyone else remember scripting Habbo Colas before they were released on real Habbo? You could script a clientside cola machine, get a drink, and the handitem would appear serverside... I did this in front of a Moderator ;( Nice Machine ban I got there!

You insult me, but yes, tfh3.com used to be tools4habo.tk at one point :) krewsforum.net was also another one you missed. I believe Leon bought out that domain at some point. Aaron probably forgot to renew it. You forgot CraptakuStudios. :) I remember scripting Habbo Cola cause of the present exploit, and MOD-YaTwice came into my room LOL Except this was server side, but I also remember the client side scripting. You think you're old? BAck when I first played people would change the actual values of their drinks from "Tea" or "Pee" and other stuff. I got banned for scripting once, you just reminded me of this, I just wanted to be banned for the lulz. I also got banned once for scamming (which I didn't do) and one morning when the hotel reloaded I managed to log into my banned account and smuggle my furniture out of it. My guess is their bans hadn't loaded yet, the downfall of being clustered. OF course nowadays with the CMS you can't pull that off anymore.

Edit:

Don't let my RaGEZONE registration date make a fool of you, I played Habbo in 2002. I used Artmoney, WPE Pro, Habbit, Eyelogger, Habbo Plus, Trevo's application, whatever it was called back then. Also Jeax's apps were cool too. There was also a forum that sounds like void but spelled retarded (filtered here so I have to word it like that) which was full of posers, but that might of been after your time. :)

Software Engineer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Oh I didn't know they were newer. Always thought they were one of the original scripting sites.

If DarkBox was then I would of remembered... Original is sites like TFH3 and Krews / KrewsForum, there were a few others but it's been literally a decade for me to remember. I went on plenty of them. The was also Habbo Whack which was a scripting tool you could still find the source to made by Oscar.Medina lol I showed him FakeTown (I had him on MSN for years, wish I could get a hold of him now) and showed him how to use artmoney to cheat on Faketown, he would up going further and finding the API behind the game and making an app that hacked that crap out of it lol.

Edit:

To put it into perspective, Shenk-X which probably predates DarkBox (someone who was there long enough, please correct me) and even SNG-Forum which goes back to when Nillus was here are not by my definition to be considered original sites. SNG-Forum was all after the retro scene was birthed.

Edit 2:

When the first v1 was leaked it was on TFH3 and KrewsForum. I remember they would delete the thread now and then, and if you lost the source it would suck. You would have to find someone on MSN to send it to you. Oh man, MSN was the way to send files before rapidshare... and megauploa- oh man you kids.

Back