Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Private HTML5 v14 Retro?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've come to terms with the fact that as player from 2004-2009 I may have some tiny issues with letting go of the past. I genuinely loved the community back then. Rpl, Korkz, Driveway, FINCH, Jesta, Scrilla, I can go on but you get it.. Anyone who is still on here from back then knows you get hit hard in the childhood when you sign back into Habbo and its absolute trash.. It doesnt even feel the same.. That being said I have an idea I'm sure many people have thought of and posted about but I'm too tired too look for it..

I want to make an HTML5 v14 based hotel with some newer furniture and functions. But before I go on I must note that I'm not a developer in anyway. I'm really just talking out of my rear on this one but I'm curious to see if it can be done.

I want that oldschool feel and seeing that most browsers dont support those clients anymore, this is the only way to do it I can think of.

I'm really reaching out here sounding like a noob asking, if anyone out there has the knowledge and time for this I'd really like to toss around ideas. I want to bring back old school Habbo. PM me if youre interested.

Shot in the dark :sleep:

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
If you scroll through the development section there are a few recent html5 projects including my ongoing one which is going to be oldschool looking.

It's definitely possible and fairly easy to get a small proof of concept up and running. The hard part is to make it in such a way that it's easy to expand upon for others, because none of us are singelhandedly going to recreate habbo on our own.

Back