Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Private Your Personal Archives

xHosts.uk - Windows & Linux VPS - Cosmic Guard
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
Hey all,

I am building a archive of files as most mirrors such as mediafire / mega are taken down. I am doing this to support the community in keeping file mirrors alive. I am asking the community to send me pm's with the links to your files and I will happily mirror them on sulake.co.uk

I have uploaded some files here already that I have not seen on here since 2013 that I had in my personal collection.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hey,

We need more complete system to index and manage a mirror of all available habbo resources. (using tags, search engine ..)

xHosts.uk - Windows & Linux VPS - Cosmic Guard
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
Hey,

We need more complete system to index and manage a mirror of all available habbo resources. (using tags, search engine ..)

I was planning to arranage something to allow people to upload files but I fear it may get abused to host other content too because I would need to allow larger uploads due to the size of some swf packs. I will keep it in mind for the future, maybe just allow trusted people to upload and share files.
Glee Thanks for the links via PM, I have added your files to the website.

Back