• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Private Your Personal Archives

xHosts.uk - Windows & Linux VPS - Cosmic Guard
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
Hey all,

I am building a archive of files as most mirrors such as mediafire / mega are taken down. I am doing this to support the community in keeping file mirrors alive. I am asking the community to send me pm's with the links to your files and I will happily mirror them on sulake.co.uk

I have uploaded some files here already that I have not seen on here since 2013 that I had in my personal collection.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hey,

We need more complete system to index and manage a mirror of all available habbo resources. (using tags, search engine ..)

xHosts.uk - Windows & Linux VPS - Cosmic Guard
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
Hey,

We need more complete system to index and manage a mirror of all available habbo resources. (using tags, search engine ..)

I was planning to arranage something to allow people to upload files but I fear it may get abused to host other content too because I would need to allow larger uploads due to the size of some swf packs. I will keep it in mind for the future, maybe just allow trusted people to upload and share files.
Glee Thanks for the links via PM, I have added your files to the website.

Back