Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Private RevCMS or UberCMS?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
What do you think about RevCMS and UberCMS?
If you ask me i like more RevCMS, Its easier and nice.

"(still lacks brains)"
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Moved your thread to the Retro Habbo Chat section, be sure to post in the correct section next time since this is a discussion thread.

On a side note; It would be better to make this discussion about every CMS available and allow people to share what they like / dislike about the CMS's. Up to you however, since it is your discussion.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I've looked at every CMS released from RevCMS until now and I'm less than impressed, I would've imagined someone would have come up with something different.

On a side note; It would better to make this discussion about every CMS available and allow people to share what they like / dislike about the CMS's. Up to you however, since it is your discussion.

This.

Master Summoner
Reaction score
To be honest, a lot of retros still use Rev because none of them can develop a CMS & the ones who can some-what develop one, it's either:

• Not finished 100%
  • Tacky and unreadable code
  • Covered in exploits
  • Tons of useless folders which makes it harder to navigate.

A lot of CMS that have been released, people don't bother putting it live because nobody has the trust to use them publicly anymore. All their hotels just get hacked. That's why people are still with Rev because they know that nothing like that happens (apart from the password exploit a while ago which was only for 2 hours till someone released a fix lol)

RevCMS is from 2011 so 4 years old, things have changed since then

4 years later & Rev is still the most used CMS, wheres the change? :laugh:

Rogu3
Reaction score
I prefer UberCMS, RevCMS seems to be that "noob" CMS. It's the CMS version of Phoenix EMU, except it's free. I feel as if UberCMS requires more work, but the end product is way better than RevCMS. Security wise, none of these are really air tight, and there aren't many people in the community who actually know how to clear the exploits out. Most of those who can, don't share their version of the CMS.

Woohoo! A community that falls in on itself.

Back