Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Private Revive Old School!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Project creators shouldn't have to explicitly say you're not allowed to share other peoples work, it should be expected that you're not allowed to until told otherwise, because that's called respect. Also, if this project is done by Spreedblood then don't get your hopes up because he's known to never really complete projects, I'm happy to be proven otherwise though!

Because originally he told me I could work on it, and it was originally done for a project of us 2. So to be fair I don't really see the problem, as if I want to use it as a base I'm allowed to (this part is what's between me and spreed on Discord). And yeah, I was allowed to make a thread out of it. I don't really get the problem. But apparently for everybody it is here so I'll take it down.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's unfortunate that not many people have interest in to old Habbo private servers because it's definately something we should revive to get the feeling back again

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
There is not much chance that there's going to be a big old Habbo private server again and that's sad if you ask me

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Funny how years ago I tried to do exactly this, and everyone made fun of me and told me to "F" off cause old school was dead.
A little to late to talk of this now.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Gonna have to ditch Shockwave to reach a wider audience, otherwise it's literally a waste of time.

I miss old school for the gambling and economical aspects of the game... which to me made it worth playing.

Back