MemberRank
    Jun 2018 Join Date
    North AmericaLocation
    24Posts

Re: Revive Old School!

Quote Originally Posted by Navine View Post
    https://i.gyazo.com/f7c65ef39ff3180f...1ff6a70119.mp4

Psst... don't tell anyone.

I really love oldskool so surely something oldskool a like would be really cool, especially something that runs with today modern technology.
    you wut??

P.S. Seamonkey is a great browser, overseen by the Mozilla Project, that can definitely be used as a daily browser (I use it as my main web browser) and it supports Shockwave!!

MemberRank
    Dec 2013 Join Date
    81Posts

As of today I'm talking to a DEV to put together exactly that. Hopefully in the somewhat near future we can put something together like that. Keep an eye out

Alpha MaleRank
    Jun 2010 Join Date
    The NetherlandsLocation
    2,648Posts

https://i.gyazo.com/f7c65ef39ff3180f...1ff6a70119.mp4

Psst... don't tell anyone.

I really love oldskool so surely something oldskool a like would be really cool, especially something that runs with today modern technology.
    It's a shame you had to post that link. I dont know what your intension was with it. Maybe to show it of. But doing that with someone else his work is just wrong... It also proves that you can't be trusted for keeping "secrets".

V.I.P  Rank
    Oct 2012 Join Date
    The NetherlandsLocation
    2,302Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Joopie View Post
    It's a shame you had to post that link. I dont know what your intension was with it. Maybe to show it of. But doing that with someone else his work is just wrong... It also proves that you can't be trusted for keeping "secrets".
    Meh, I shown it on another forum and he never said I wasn't allowed to. Thus, why would it be a big problem of doing it here?

And my INTENTION* was to show there are projects being worked on to revive oldskool so people don't have to worry.

ModeratorRank
    Dec 2010 Join Date
    AustraliaLocation
    3,177Posts

Meh, I shown it on another forum and he never said I wasn't allowed to. Thus, why would it be a big problem of doing it here?

And my INTENTION* was to show there are projects being worked on to revive oldskool so people don't have to worry.
    Project creators shouldn't have to explicitly say you're not allowed to share other peoples work, it should be expected that you're not allowed to until told otherwise, because that's called respect. Also, if this project is done by Spreedblood then don't get your hopes up because he's known to never really complete projects, I'm happy to be proven otherwise though!
    The Habbo archives: http://alex-dev.org/archive/

V.I.P  Rank
    Oct 2012 Join Date
    The NetherlandsLocation
    2,302Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Quackster View Post
    Project creators shouldn't have to explicitly say you're not allowed to share other peoples work, it should be expected that you're not allowed to until told otherwise, because that's called respect. Also, if this project is done by Spreedblood then don't get your hopes up because he's known to never really complete projects, I'm happy to be proven otherwise though!
    Because originally he told me I could work on it, and it was originally done for a project of us 2. So to be fair I don't really see the problem, as if I want to use it as a base I'm allowed to (this part is what's between me and spreed on Discord). And yeah, I was allowed to make a thread out of it. I don't really get the problem. But apparently for everybody it is here so I'll take it down.

MemberRank
    Nov 2012 Join Date
    HollandLocation
    14Posts

beta.oldhabbo.com
    Greetz

Confique

MemberRank
    Jun 2005 Join Date
    43Posts

It's unfortunate that not many people have interest in to old Habbo private servers because it's definately something we should revive to get the feeling back again

True MemberRank
    May 2013 Join Date
    233Posts

Quote Originally Posted by VioXX View Post
    It's unfortunate that not many people have interest in to old Habbo private servers because it's definately something we should revive to get the feeling back again
    Yeah. I agree.

True MemberRank
    May 2003 Join Date
    242Posts

There is not much chance that there's going to be a big old Habbo private server again and that's sad if you ask me
    Surely you cant be serious?..
    I am serious!.... and dont call me shirley

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Advertisement