Shockwave Habbo - Camera checksum

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 21
  1. #1
    Member div00w is offline
    MemberRank
    Jul 2012 Join Date
    NederlandLocation
    64Posts

    Shockwave Habbo - Camera checksum


    RaGEZONE Recommends

    RaGEZONE Recommends

    Hey there friends, does anyone have any information on the way those old camera checksums were being generated? I'd love to know just for the sake of knowing.

    It seems I can't really find anything on it myself, not through Google either, so maybe just no one knows.. But in that case I'd like to ask you: In what packets nowadays do we still find the photo's checksum? I know there's an incoming one that you receive when picking a photo up, but maybe you guys know of any other packets?

    Thanks alot in advance!

    - M

    (Fun fact: This is the 2nd day and 4th time trying to post this, kept getting errors on this forum whenever I was trying to post, sup?!)


  2. #2
    King of the Moogles Moogly is offline
    Alpha MaleRank
    Feb 2008 Join Date
    Vault 111Location
    2,336Posts

    Re: Shockwave Habbo - Camera checksum

    Try looking up Blunk by Nillus. If I remember correctly it was all MUS from Adobe / Macromedia. At least I remember Nillus telling me so, he's shared the code behind the camera on here a few times, but I barely remember the details.

    Edit:

    Disclaimer - Blunk is for V5 of Habbo. The structure for Habbo changed in v7 if I remember correctly.

  3. #3
    Veteran Glaceon is online now
    Alpha MaleRank
    Oct 2012 Join Date
    The NetherlandsLocation
    2,231Posts

    Re: Shockwave Habbo - Camera checksum

    Quote Originally Posted by Moogly View Post
    Try looking up Blunk by Nillus. If I remember correctly it was all MUS from Adobe / Macromedia. At least I remember Nillus telling me so, he's shared the code behind the camera on here a few times, but I barely remember the details.

    Edit:

    Disclaimer - Blunk is for V5 of Habbo. The structure for Habbo changed in v7 if I remember correctly.
    Not to mention, even IF you port all of the camera to higher versions, it probably won't work. I think Habbo probably updated the whole camera in later versions. I tried porting Blunk's camera to v13 back when Blunk was first released for a friend but it didn't work. I don't think porting it will work, even with the new structures. Besides, I think MUS didn't change either.
    https://aurora-dev.com/ - https://worldofmrjosh.com

    No matter how much you fall down, you can always reach your destination by standing up again.

  4. #4
    King of the Moogles Moogly is offline
    Alpha MaleRank
    Feb 2008 Join Date
    Vault 111Location
    2,336Posts

    Re: Shockwave Habbo - Camera checksum

    Quote Originally Posted by Glaceon View Post
    Not to mention, even IF you port all of the camera to higher versions, it probably won't work. I think Habbo probably updated the whole camera in later versions. I tried porting Blunk's camera to v13 back when Blunk was first released for a friend but it didn't work. I don't think porting it will work, even with the new structures. Besides, I think MUS didn't change either.
    We never truly had the info for camera for versions after v5 though, and I don't recall anyone making it work for v7 ~ r22 so you may be right it might be a different packet structure, but the way the camera itself is stored I think remained.

  5. #5
    Veteran Glaceon is online now
    Alpha MaleRank
    Oct 2012 Join Date
    The NetherlandsLocation
    2,231Posts

    Re: Shockwave Habbo - Camera checksum

    Quote Originally Posted by Moogly View Post
    We never truly had the info for camera for versions after v5 though, and I don't recall anyone making it work for v7 ~ r22 so you may be right it might be a different packet structure, but the way the camera itself is stored I think remained.
    Blunk was released with the source, which contained camera. I worked on it in private, besides that nobody worked on camera for the later versions (besides lab-hotel).
    https://aurora-dev.com/ - https://worldofmrjosh.com

    No matter how much you fall down, you can always reach your destination by standing up again.

  6. #6
    Coming back soon lRetros is offline
    True MemberRank
    Mar 2011 Join Date
    Madrid, SpainLocation
    291Posts

    Re: Shockwave Habbo - Camera checksum

    Quote Originally Posted by Glaceon View Post
    Blunk was released with the source, which contained camera. I worked on it in private, besides that nobody worked on camera for the later versions (besides lab-hotel).
    You're not that right, Near and PEjump developed an external C# camera tool a long time ago which made this possible and it worked pretty good on my R13 hotel (HabboDavinci) for some months. The process was to buy a camera code on the CMS, paste it on the external camera app, take a photo on the hotel screen with exactly same camera GUI as in game and send it to your Habbo hand at the end to paste anywhere on walls.

    It worked pretty fine since photos were real as fuck like in the old habbo times and the app gets closed if you tried to take a photo of anything outside hotel screen. Of course this can be forced, I know is not that safe, not the official way, is a bit more annoying but it was a good and smart solution.

    I'll probably come back with my hotel soon and of course I'll release everything ^^
    Last edited by lRetros; 03-09-16 at 01:16 AM.
    HabboDavinci ~ 2007-2013 l Live the best times of Habbo Hotel (RELEASE 13)

  7. #7
    Veteran Glaceon is online now
    Alpha MaleRank
    Oct 2012 Join Date
    The NetherlandsLocation
    2,231Posts

    Re: Shockwave Habbo - Camera checksum

    Quote Originally Posted by lRetros View Post
    You're not that right, Near and PEjump developed an external C# camera tool a long time ago which made this possible and it worked pretty good on my R13 hotel (HabboDavinci) for some months. The process was to buy a camera code on the CMS, paste it on the external camera app, take a photo on the hotel screen with exactly same camera GUI as in game and send it to your Habbo hand at the end to paste anywhere on walls.

    It worked pretty fine since photos were real as fuck like in the old habbo times and the app gets closed if you tried to take a photo of anything outside hotel screen. Of course this can be forced, I know is not that safe, not the official way, is a bit more annoying but it was a good and smart solution.

    I'll probably come back with my hotel soon and of course I'll release everything ^^
    I meant the official way, not a 'workaround'.
    https://aurora-dev.com/ - https://worldofmrjosh.com

    No matter how much you fall down, you can always reach your destination by standing up again.

  8. #8
    King of the Moogles Moogly is offline
    Alpha MaleRank
    Feb 2008 Join Date
    Vault 111Location
    2,336Posts

    Re: Shockwave Habbo - Camera checksum

    Quote Originally Posted by Glaceon View Post
    I meant the official way, not a 'workaround'.
    Somebody else had done camera before Blunk too if I remember correctly. It was just not released. I think supposedly Myrax worked on camera. Oh well. :)

  9. #9
    Veteran Glaceon is online now
    Alpha MaleRank
    Oct 2012 Join Date
    The NetherlandsLocation
    2,231Posts

    Re: Shockwave Habbo - Camera checksum

    Quote Originally Posted by Moogly View Post
    Somebody else had done camera before Blunk too if I remember correctly. It was just not released. I think supposedly Myrax worked on camera. Oh well. :)
    I don't know about anything outside what's released or I've heard off. But it could be Myrax worked on camera. I don't know.
    https://aurora-dev.com/ - https://worldofmrjosh.com

    No matter how much you fall down, you can always reach your destination by standing up again.

  10. #10
    King of the Moogles Moogly is offline
    Alpha MaleRank
    Feb 2008 Join Date
    Vault 111Location
    2,336Posts

    Re: Shockwave Habbo - Camera checksum

    Quote Originally Posted by Glaceon View Post
    I don't know about anything outside what's released or I've heard off. But it could be Myrax worked on camera. I don't know.
    @Nillus told me before he became a steroids addict.

  11. #11
    Registered larsxd1234 is offline
    MemberRank
    Jul 2014 Join Date
    10Posts

    Re: Shockwave Habbo - Camera checksum

    Quote Originally Posted by Glaceon View Post
    Not to mention, even IF you port all of the camera to higher versions, it probably won't work. I think Habbo probably updated the whole camera in later versions. I tried porting Blunk's camera to v13 back when Blunk was first released for a friend but it didn't work. I don't think porting it will work, even with the new structures. Besides, I think MUS didn't change either.
    Puomi.xyz upgraded Blunk v5 to v13 with the camera and added new features like TicTacToe, Poker etc.

  12. #12
    Veteran Glaceon is online now
    Alpha MaleRank
    Oct 2012 Join Date
    The NetherlandsLocation
    2,231Posts

    Re: Shockwave Habbo - Camera checksum

    Quote Originally Posted by larsxd1234 View Post
    Puomi.xyz upgraded Blunk v5 to v13 with the camera and added new features like TicTacToe, Poker etc.
    I know I saw it recently. But the developer probably had to adjust the script as when I tried it it didn't work, or that was on v26, can't remember (such some time ago). But they really using Blunk?
    https://aurora-dev.com/ - https://worldofmrjosh.com

    No matter how much you fall down, you can always reach your destination by standing up again.

  13. #13
    Registered larsxd1234 is offline
    MemberRank
    Jul 2014 Join Date
    10Posts

    Re: Shockwave Habbo - Camera checksum

    Yes it's Blunk.

  14. #14
    Veteran Glaceon is online now
    Alpha MaleRank
    Oct 2012 Join Date
    The NetherlandsLocation
    2,231Posts

    Re: Shockwave Habbo - Camera checksum

    @larsxd1234 Using camera the same way as in v5 doesn't work... I ported Blunk's v5 MUS to Woodpecker C# and at the LOGIN packet I receive as content string:

    1 7580690011900000

    In Blunk, the content string is split like:

    String[] credentials = request.contentString.split(" ", 2);

    Where index 0 is the username and index 1 is the password. I'm curious about what the content string means.
    https://aurora-dev.com/ - https://worldofmrjosh.com

    No matter how much you fall down, you can always reach your destination by standing up again.

  15. #15
    King of the Moogles Moogly is offline
    Alpha MaleRank
    Feb 2008 Join Date
    Vault 111Location
    2,336Posts

    Re: Shockwave Habbo - Camera checksum

    Quote Originally Posted by Glaceon View Post
    @larsxd1234 Using camera the same way as in v5 doesn't work... I ported Blunk's v5 MUS to Woodpecker C# and at the LOGIN packet I receive as content string:

    1 7580690011900000

    In Blunk, the content string is split like:

    String[] credentials = request.contentString.split(" ", 2);

    Where index 0 is the username and index 1 is the password. I'm curious about what the content string means.
    There are some people we could ask, but if they answer it would be anonymous, though maybe @Nillus if he ever came back could answer, I'm sure he has some idea? Would be fun to see that camera redone, especially since the current camera is completely different.




Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Advertisement