Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Private V9 - V14 Retro Gallery and servers

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is the place where you can talk or post screenshots of the great old servers that made the Retro Community grow in late 2006. The best servers of the time were: Flex, Genaga and USA111's server. Anyone else who want to go back in time, download this servers again and replay the entire Habbo V9?

(The hotel in the pictures below was Habbo Hotel Peekarica, owned by me. It was shut down in May 2013 on a nicely request of Olga Sanchéz.)
Adobe - V9 - V14 Retro Gallery and servers - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes the good ol' times. However if you now open a hotel and invite people they'll instantly leave as they say its old. Thats why I only had a v9 up for a week. Only two people of the 25 interested. Its not really interesting anymore to create old skool hotels :(
I remember when I joined in '05 and discovered H-Retro in early '06 when MDK server popped up to. Men, this were the times. I had sometimes people who instantly played it, until I asked Olga on a day if Sulake didn't care about very old Habbo Retro's. That was a fatal mistake for my hotel. :C

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi guys, Flex here (Creator of the Flex V9 retro) I think I was the first one to release a retro with rollers...?
Nice to see my retro was used a lot that time... good old times :D
I'm not on habbo anymore, left it years ago.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, Flex here (Creator of the Flex V9 retro) I think I was the first one to release a retro with rollers...?

Actually rollers already were introduced to USA111 (if I remember correctly..). Flex V9 was based off USA111, right?
Anyways, it were really good times. Sad almost nobody cares about it anymore.

The World Is Yours
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It will never be the same again, I don't think there's any hope left for Habbo retros. It used to be great back in 06, 07, 08 etc. I haven't been on a retro server ever since.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It would be cool if you could make a V9 server in Java again. In the days of late 2006 or 2007 I have used your server. I thought it had a Habbo house icon in the server.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Won't happen since lots of people don't know anything about the V9 packets or fully featured means including camera which is too hard for most of the people on thi forum.

I thought the camera was a feature that was never implemented due to the limit of shockwave back in the days but the graphics were there.

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
I think Near on here had the camera fully working on his hotel he had up for a while. And that was with woodpecker if I remember correctly. You can try and get into contact with him and see if he will be of any help or lab-hotel.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
There are actually servers out there that allowed fully working camera. I know that I was using a server with it fully functioning..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
No server has ever been released that had fully working camera. All camera code has been kept private (for reasons only they know).
I managed to fix the photo item and hang them as posters on the wall.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
It would be cool if you could make a V9 server in Java again. In the days of late 2006 or 2007 I have used your server. I thought it had a Habbo house icon in the server.

Yes it had a house icon. I think it was end 2007 / 2008. It was done in visual basic. I remember trying to get the camera to work, but got It only half working so I never added it to the release. I was the first one to release the source code of a hotel with rollers working. Never heard of USA111 server, I based mine on a server called Jeax or something?? Long time ago... good times
I'm not going to make another one, because at that time I used a packet sniffer to know which packets to use, today impossible because there is no official V9 server.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yes it had a house icon. I think it was end 2007 / 2008. It was done in visual basic. I remember trying to get the camera to work, but got It only half working so I never added it to the release. I was the first one to release the source code of a hotel with rollers working. Never heard of USA111 server, I based mine on a server called Jeax or something?? Long time ago... good times
I'm not going to make another one, because at that time I used a packet sniffer to know which packets to use, today impossible because there is no official V9 server.

Still the packets COULD be retrieved from Thor, which is a good V9. I remember the good times in the past.

Also, do you mean JASE? It was made by iJeax if I remember correctly... :D

Back