Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Private The best version of Habbo

Rogu3
Reaction score
It's plain and simple. What do you think what's the best version of Habbo and why?
I'm just curious, having sometimes some free time and want to create a server, but can't choose which version.
Personally, I don't believe there is a best version. I feel that each version has it's pros and cons. Are some "better" than others? Sure. The whole question really is what do you really prefer out of those versions? Is it performance or features or both? I enjoyed the original versions of Habbo probably way more than the later versions, and that's because the features were there. The later versions added new features, but the drawback was always that they added something new and destroyed something old. Some things just didn't need to be changed. It is what it is now, I no longer play Habbo avidly, but I do follow the latest updates because I find it interesting.

git bisect -m
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Or someone should export all the shockwave files to newer assets and build a new client in HTML 5. Shockwave is dead.

Something more dead rather than Shockwave. It's our Community project....
Glaceon, if someone work at Community Project hahahah.

V26 the best!! was the best because in this version was the one that most people had online, free games with the joystick, great hotel design, I did not have lag at that time, also it was the version I played

Sooooooo true.

Back