• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Private What's new around the community?

LJW

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Maybe a stupid thread, if so feel free to remove. But I'm basing it merely off of the question "What is new around the Habbo retro community"?

I've been around for a while and all I really see is mimics of others work ( which don't get me wrong is obviously expected ) but to be honest I was more wondering is there anything project wise that anyone is working on that would be somewhat a lot different to what most of us have seen in the last while of being around in this community.

Not slating anyone - i'm genuinely interested.

If you have something even remotely new, share it below or add me on discord @ Louis#3032 that's all! :wink:

☮TAKU????
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Nothing new i guess, a finnished html5 project could be interesting tho.

Back