Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Private Where will we end up?

Google my name...
Reaction score
A question that crossed my mind today while browsing for the first time in over a month was "Where will we end up?"

By this I mean, where will the community be in a years time? Over the past month it seems almost no developments have come to light, bug fixes are coming thick and fast which means emulators are appearing half-finished and people are quickly trying to make them usable.

What has happened?

I personally believe within then next year this community will evaporate into almost nothing, driven by bug fixes only.

I have seen no proper emulators released anymore, they all seem to be missing the most basic of practices in most scenarios (not all)

It also seems technology is no longer driving the developments, I still see people using PHP Socket connections for 'MUS' actions... Why is there no drive to use WebSockets for these actions or even just basic cURL calls to the emulator through a Http socket?

What do you think will become of this section and it's occupants?

Preparing
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Types in command :poof That is what will happen.

Either something new or gone.... forever.

ignition sequence start
Loyal Member
Reaction score
"Where will we end up? What's Habbo going to be like in a few months? Will Habbo ever be as great as it used to be?"

The same questions come to mind without an answer which is probably why the same topic gets posted here often. I predict Habbo won't last long, most of you will know the obvious reasons as to why and as mentioned above, if Habbo dies, this section gets dragged down alongside it. Sulake made a few wrong decisions that crippled their reputation over the last 3-4 years and they're still trying to recover from them.... Or not. What I mean by this is that they're STILL making the wrong decisions such as removing the dices from Habbo to prevent gambling which has been a big part of the Habbo community for years. It won't be long now until the inevitable happens...

Shame.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
The community is already dying. Few years back, there were at least a few releases every day. Bug fixes, Exploit fixes, Emu fixes, but all old(Most of them) developer's moved on. They aren't playing habbo no more. At least, there are people who try it but won't release it. Habbo retro will die:p

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Sulake fucked the game really hard years ago and the Private Habbo communities are not the same as before, best developers and great people leaved after the best times and nowadays I just only see leaks, hate and spam everywhere. You have to understand it, now is interesting just for new people who won't be able to do nothing even similar compared to the past, it sucks and it should die soon without any offense.

We could say this is the "internal" problem since a long time ago talking inside Habbo world, but don't forget new and fashion games like League of Legends or Heros of Storm are finishing really fast with Habbo and similar games, i'm surprised how this competence is finishing so fast with it.

I don't even know why I'm writing this in this section and this forum, maybe cause I still love the old releases of Habbo and they meant a lot for me in the past and the present, will never forget the best times of Habbo and private communities of Retros.

Last edited:
Google my name...
Reaction score
We'll end up with renames of renames and people not knowing what they are doing.

Eventually Habbo dies. When Habbo dies this section will follow.

I have a feeling we already have renames of renames. I have not seen any major developments or good emulators.

"Where will we end up? What's Habbo going to be like in a few months? Will Habbo ever be as great as it used to be?"

The same questions come to mind without an answer which is probably why the same topic gets posted here often. I predict Habbo won't last long, most of you will know the obvious reasons as to why and as mentioned above, if Habbo dies, this section gets dragged down alongside it. Sulake made a few wrong decisions that crippled their reputation over the last 3-4 years and they're still trying to recover from them.... Or not. What I mean by this is that they're STILL making the wrong decisions such as removing the dices from Habbo to prevent gambling which has been a big part of the Habbo community for years. It won't be long now until the inevitable happens...

Shame.

It is true this topic always comes up, but it's interesting to see who still wants it to continue and develop the community. Sulake majorly screwed up and no doubt the end is nigh for Habbo.

Isn't it time everyone grew up and stopped playing an illegal version of an already failing online game.

Slightly hypocritical when you were browsing the section but I do see your point.

The community is already dying. Few years back, there were at least a few releases every day. Bug fixes, Exploit fixes, Emu fixes, but all old(Most of them) developer's moved on. They aren't playing habbo no more. At least, there are people who try it but won't release it. Habbo retro will die:p

A lot of the developers have moved on, those that have not moved on lack the time to develop, which is a shame. Why the young'uns haven't learnt is beyond me. It's how we did it.

In my eyes the this scene is died out already.

No doubt this is true. I haven't seen anything new for a long time.

Sulake fucked the game really hard years ago and the Private Habbo communities are not the same as before, best developers and great people leaved after the best times and nowadays I just only see leaks, hate and spam everywhere. You have to understand it, now is interesting just for new people who won't be able to do nothing even similar compared to the past, it sucks and it should die soon without any offense.

We could say this is the "internal" problem since a long time ago talking inside Habbo world, but don't forget new and fashion games like League of Legends or Heros of Storm are finishing really fast with Habbo and similar games, i'm surprised how this competence is finishing so fast with it.

I don't even know why I'm writing this in this section and this forum, maybe cause I still love the old releases of Habbo and they meant a lot for me in the past and the present, will never forget the best times of Habbo and private communities of Retros.

It's good to see other old skool lovers hanging around. It most likely will die as a section, which is a huge shame when some people have put many hours into development only to see it crumble.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
It's good to see other old skool lovers hanging around. It most likely will die as a section, which is a huge shame when some people have put many hours into development only to see it crumble.

I've spent a lot of time on private dev forums of Habbo in the past and I'll miss a lot my efforts and all of those ones who made this awesome one day but i'm glad this had worked for a long time and I could live it, it was a big experience for me and time makes you understand everything has a period.

Habbo's one was finishing on 2009-2010 when some Mobas like LoL or Dota started to be really famous, but new and horrible Sulake works and mentality of people in Habbo & Retros made this much faster and this game will completely disappear in 2 years as max.

Reaction score
Whats even the point of making threads like this? I mean c'mon, it's not even the first one and all the threads before are telling us the same thing, over and over again.

Even thought most of you think it's Sulakes fault, which isn't at all, just partly. Younger kids from this generation don't want to talk and build room where you have to pay for. They all play CoD, BF, LoL and other fancy addicted games.

Edit: I was thinking about the question "where will we end up?" and this thread. Lets say we (you guys) are stuck in a loopback. In each loop you lose some velocity and at the end you have nothing left to continue the loop and it will end. Lets say that the amount of people in this section is the speed. Each loop, where I mean that people are starting to create threads like this and other renames, unfinished devs or releases, a user will left. Eventually everyone is gone and we all have what we're saying years ago, a DEAD section.

Do something crazy and be a game changer. Don't be afraid to fail, but stand back up and improve.

For me the time is over to actually do something for this section, I read and comment where I find it's needed.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Whats even the point of making threads like this? I mean c'mon, it's not even the first one and all the threads before are telling us the same thing, over and over again.

Even thought most of you think it's Sulakes fault, which isn't at all, just partly. Younger kids from this generation don't want to talk and build room where you have to pay for. They all play CoD, BF, LoL and other fancy addicted games.

Edit: I was thinking about the question "where will we end up?" and this thread. Lets say we (you guys) are stuck in a loopback. In each loop you lose some velocity and at the end you have nothing left to continue the loop and it will end. Lets say that the amount of people in this section is the speed. Each loop, where I mean that people are starting to create threads like this and other renames, unfinished devs or releases, a user will left. Eventually everyone is gone and we all have what we're saying years ago, a DEAD section.

Do something crazy and be a game changer. Don't be afraid to fail, but stand back up and improve.

For me the time is over to actually do something for this section, I read and comment where I find it's needed.

I'm agree but accept it, both of us knows Habbo and everything related is dying fast because of reasons we said before and there is no soution. I respect your sense of learn, improve and share and I hope you'll be still trying your best but I really hate the new Habbo with all my heart and if i'm honest i'm glad it'll be disappearing so fast.

I know this type of threads are a dilly-dallying and I don't really want this section will end but just watching it this past years maybe yes.. I think it's time and is a pitty.

I hate Sulake in most of aspects but i'm sorry for their developers who put all the effort on the Old Habbo, on my experience I could say they did one of the most awesome online game for more than 8 years.

Run, but I'll find you.
Reaction score
Habbo is dying, and although it may not be evident at the moment; we are (or will begin to) too.

I personally believe that 2011 was the year for me. There were a handful of retros and no where near as many as there are now. It was a much more fun environment where people didn't "hack" other hotels, and everyone simple got along.

... but life goes on. We must accept what happens.

Reaction score
Where were we this time last year? A mess.
We're still in the same mess now.

The majority of decent developments and releases went the same time Nillus, Meth0d, etc. went.

This section wont last much longer.

Old Habbo Developer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I really remember this thread being created like over 2 years ago asking this same question, lol. Just had to sneak peek. :p

topkek amirite??
Reaction score
Komakech - Where will we end up? - RaGEZONE Forums

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Community will die. There aren't as much developer's that share's there stuff as before. When it was V26, / R39. There where alot of new topic's every single day, but now im looking at the same topics. And more help and help topics are coming

Back