Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Official Any free VPN can use to play maple global from taiwan ?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi as the title, can i know is there have any free vpn can use to play mapleglobal ?
I try to search many vpn and cant use it to play.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi as the title, can i know is there have any free vpn can use to play mapleglobal ?
I try to search many vpn and cant use it to play.
Once you've found a job like topkek suggested, you'll either want to use IPVanish or CyberGhost. I do suggest IPVanish myself due to the fast disconnecting and reconnecting.

not a programmer
Reaction score
Free VPN have to make their money some way. Do you want to be the product?
Once you've found a job like @topkek suggested, you'll either want to use IPVanish or CyberGhost. I do suggest IPVanish myself due to the fast disconnecting and reconnecting.
Both look bad:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Free VPN have to make their money some way. Do you want to be the product?

Both look bad:
Do not presume ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

A single website isn't going to prove anything here really, I used both of them and IPVanish surely outruns CyberGhost. IPVanish has many servers and it just takes a matter of a few seconds to connect/re-connect.

not a programmer
Reaction score
Do not presume ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

A single website isn't going to prove anything here really, I used both of them and IPVanish surely outruns CyberGhost. IPVanish has many servers and it just takes a matter of a few seconds to connect/re-connect.
Talking about the logging, low grade ssl, etc not the connection. Though I guess it's fine if you only use it for maplestory.
CyberGhost also injects advert cookies and ssl registered to cloudflare.
IPVanish is also in USA (part of the five eyes) and does not meet privacy tools I/O criteria.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@luvzero Don't bother using Free VPN.

Go earn some Money and build your own OpenVPN using OpenVZ VPS.

Back