Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Official [GMS] v161 Black Heaven: Final Chapter

Reaction score

• Final acts of Black Heaven
  • A new boss that's really really hard
  • Absolute Labs gear, which is better than CRA gear, but not quite as good as tyrant gear.
  • White heaven???
  • And some various events.

Reaction score
The best thing they added this patch was the additional servers for D.I. and Evo Lab. Too much power creep otherwise. Also, the reduction of the pant's level for the Tot's cubing know-how quest from level 200 to level 10 is nice since paying >500k to be able to complete it sucked really badly. Overall "meh" update for people who aren't the top 1%; but, pretty much expected from Nexon.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
The best thing they added this patch was the additional servers for D.I. and Evo Lab. Too much power creep otherwise. Also, the reduction of the pant's level for the Tot's cubing know-how quest from level 200 to level 10 is nice since paying >500k to be able to complete it sucked really badly. Overall "meh" update for people who aren't the top 1%; but, pretty much expected from Nexon.

Easy lotus (quest mode) seemed a lot easier than normal magnus in terms of hp though, maybe pb tier. That was the main focus of the patch.
I also don't think the top 1% can beat the actual lotus yet. You still need to be 2-2 and I don't even think the top 1% is.

Reaction score
Easy lotus (quest mode) seemed a lot easier than normal magnus in terms of hp though, maybe pb tier. That was the main focus of the patch.
I also don't think the top 1% can beat the actual lotus yet. You still need to be 2-2 and I don't even think the top 1% is.
The top 1% is a huge amount of people. In all seriousness hard lotus is more like a boss for the top 0.001%.
And to make things worse? In order to get core fragments to get absolute labs coins, you have to kill the first stage of hard lotus. So absolute labs gear will be extremely rare and massively overpriced until easier events come out.

UNTIL THEN!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
that new lotus boss is damn close to impossible to do

it's not soloable lol

well it is but you have to hit him aleast 20,000 times, 50m+ each hit.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
The top 1% is a huge amount of people. In all seriousness hard lotus is more like a boss for the top 0.001%.
And to make things worse? In order to get core fragments to get absolute labs coins, you have to kill the first stage of hard lotus. So absolute labs gear will be extremely rare and massively overpriced until easier events come out.

I was talking about Normal Lotus, and I agree top 1% can't beat either (no one can probably beat hard atm, even the 2-3 dorothy soloers). I'm also not sure absolute lab gear is even worth using other than the weapon unless it's confirmed the shoulder is part of the set now too.

Just out of curiosity, how much range do you think top 1% have? I'd estimate about 1.5m honestly. I know the average active play probably has like 100k-150k assuming level 200+, but how about top 1%? It's even pretty likely the top 1% is 2m range.

C# developer
Reaction score
wat the fk is black heaven, how can heaven be black if its the purest thing ever known to man-kind?

nexon suk. and bunny gtfo gms, go code a ps; get urself a nice tyrant then u will be more pro than me. [not really but yeah..]

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
wat the fk is black heaven, how can heaven be black if its the purest thing ever known to man-kind?

nexon suk. and bunny gtfo gms, go code a ps; get urself a nice tyrant then u will be more pro than me. [not really but yeah..]

Wait so nexon sucks but you have played enough to have tyrants? And you have what? 3 star tyrants and you think you are pro? =(

Reaction score
I was talking about Normal Lotus, and I agree top 1% can't beat either (no one can probably beat hard atm, even the 2-3 dorothy soloers). I'm also not sure absolute lab gear is even worth using other than the weapon unless it's confirmed the shoulder is part of the set now too.

Just out of curiosity, how much range do you think top 1% have? I'd estimate about 1.5m honestly. I know the average active play probably has like 100k-150k assuming level 200+, but how about top 1%? It's even pretty likely the top 1% is 2m range.

There's about 20 million ranked players, and I'm ranked about 25k so I'm nearly in the top 0.1% and my range is a measly 150k. So I'd say you'd have to go to the top 0.01% to find the players with over 1m range.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
There's about 20 million ranked players, and I'm ranked about 25k so I'm nearly in the top 0.1% and my range is a measly 150k. So I'd say you'd have to go to the top 0.01% to find the players with over 1m range.

I understand this but I was talking about active players. I apologize for not being clear. People that play multiple times a week (at least 2) basically is what I meant. I'm pretty sure on the big servers people that control FM 1-3 have mains that have over 2m range, many would be online since they no life play 24/7. On any given moment 1/3 of the people spamming megaphones also have over 2m range. Go into the drill halls and see people afk training. On big servers there might be more than 1 person in a channel. 90% of those people have over 2m range. This amounts to about 50 people easily found with 2m range. On the bigger servers there's like 15k people online, and this is like 1/3 of 1% with 2m range. I'm on Bera and the big guilds have "afk spots" where members just afk in some location. Ch 1 El Nath Market, Ch 18 Leafre both have many 2-2 players.

Also you don't need levels to have range. InkArt, a dorothy soloer was only level 210 until recently. That guy on windia whose name slips my mind was also around that level and had 30k luk. A lot of people stop training at 210 (idk if this is around 25k or not) because link skills max out here, you can get hell gollux carried, and you already have all the necessary stuff you get at 200. If you're 150k range at 210 and on Bera I'll help you out.

Back