Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Official [GMS] v168 - Reboot Update

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
So... I did not play MapleStory for months. I decided to give the reboot server a go. I leveled (hacked) a Blaze Wizard to lv 138 in no time. Found out about the Hyper Stats. I actually like these!

I am not sure if I've missed anything, but for some odd reason... my blaze wizard gains 3 levels when reaching 100% (started at around lv 6x). Anyone that can help me out on that matter? When it occurs etc.

Edit: So I figured it happens because my character is a 'burning' character, because of some santa quest. And it also seems you can only have one per world... luckily I didn't use it in Windia yet.. so I can have my Kinesis like this... :3

Last edited:
not a programmer
Reaction score
level 33 - 150 for the burning effect, ends 30th.

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
Bumpy bump baby. I've been playing reboot and I don't have anyone to play with so its getting pretty lonely. If anyone is playing let me know we can get in touch.

not a programmer
Reaction score
I would play (try) reboot if it came to Maple Europe.

• Only players in Europe that have a GMS account created on or before 5/23/2007 are able to play on GMS.
  • Only players in Vietnam that have a GMS account created on or before 7/2/2008 are able to play on GMS.
  • Only players in Brazil that have a GMS account created on or before 7/2/2008 are able to play on GMS.
  • Only players in Indonesia that have a GMS account created on or before 5/1/2014 are able to play on GMS.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nexon and No Pay-2-Win is the biggest lie I've ever come across, I won't even bother with playing this. What is a MMO without a trading system? Seriously.

(O_o(o_O(O_O)o_O)O_o)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Here's the thing: I don't. I started MapleStory in 2008 which is when they already started merge people to Europe. :p

Same here. Now I don't mind that I can't generally play, I hate that I can't sniff from GMS.. Annoying to do everything by IDA all the time.

Plus i'd be interested in checking out the new physics/animation stuff. Sounds cool. But i don't want it that badly to go get a vpn or play a only half coded pvs. (I seriously doubt any pvs atm has this new stuff coded perfectly)

Back