Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Official [JMS] Next anime tie-up?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
What anime do you expect to be the next tie-up content [STRIKE]from[/STRIKE] of JMS?

History
Date Title[O.A.]
2009-10 K-ON![2009]
2010-03 Fullmetal-Alchemist[2009]
2010-07 ShanaII[2007]
2011-07 Fullmetal-Alchemist(movie)[2011]
2011-10 Madoka[2011]
2012-01 Yatterman[2008]
2012-02 Sanrio
2012-10 ShanaII(2)[2007]
2013-04 Steins;Gate[2011]
2013-05 MAGI[2012]
2013-10 Sword-Art-Online[2012]
2014-08 Hatsune-Miku
2014-11 Attack-On-Titan[2013]
2015-08 Log-Horizon[2014]
2016-10 Re:Zero[2016]
2017-09 POP TEAM EPIC[2018]
2018-02 EVANGELION

References
2016-10 [Mabinogi] Utawarerumono: Itsuwari no Kamen
2016-08 [TW] No Game No Life *anime film adaptation announced.
2016-05 [TW] Hai to Gensou no Grimgar
2015-11 [TW] Overlord
2015-09 [Mabinogi] Fate/stay night[UBW]

JMS Update Schedule
07/13 HoM Act.1 [ver.3.51]
07/27 HoM Act.1.5 / Blaster
08/10 HoM Act.2
08/24 HoM Act.3 / 13th Anniversary [ver.3.52]
09/07 HoM Act.4
09/28 Hidden Tales [ver.3.53]
10/26 Re:Zero tie-up & Voice of Mapler [ver.3.54]

A promotion personnel (at the "nico-nico live broadcast" on July 10) mentioned that she had wanted to do "anime tie-up" since the end of the last year although they have not decided which one to choose yet.

So, guess what? (Oh, and she also said "more recent ones are preferred".)

I want to hear your opinion : 1.Title / 2.Expected content / (3.Reason)

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hopefully I do this correctly, not really used to doing these kinds of things.

Option 1:
  1. Title: Katekyo Hitman Reborn
  2. Expected Content: This anime has a lot to offer in terms of content to give to MapleStory. There are weapons that can be used for almost all classes that are used by the characters in the anime, there are events that can be created, for example they could create "Family Wars" where people team up, get assigned an element (Sky, Sun, Lightning, Mist, Storm, Rain, and Cloud) and battle against each other to see who's the better "family". They could also add things such new rings (since that's what you need to activate the elements in the anime) as well as a few random things they have in the anime like the Arcobalenos as pets...that honestly would be adorable.
  3. Reason: My reason is because this anime is extremely underrated, it has a lot to the story as well as captivating character that you end up loving. Each character has their own development that they go through and none are the same. This will help out the creators of this anime, but as well as give MS a new feel towards the meaning of family (I bet a lot of you gagged just now)...since they removed that system long time ago, and using a anime that all about "family" might help bring it back, but better than ever..

Btw, I do know you said RECENT, but it's an anime that cannot be pass up on getting put into JMS IMO.

Option 2
  1. Title: Fate/Stay Night Unlimited Blade Works S1 & S2
  2. Content: The main feature of Fate Stay Night is the weapons the characters posses, though that I know it's not a big feature that can be added, but it'll be lots of fun to know that you can wield Excalibur. In all seriousness, Fate Stay Night has a few options for content to offer: from the servant system, to mock battles to fight for the Holy Grail; In other words, the Holy Grail Wars. What can be done is that each person gets randomly assigned a servant, just like in the anime, you don't know what you going to get. When the battle starts, they have a skill in a slot somewhere that summons the servant and helps them fight. That pretty much all I can think of for the moment. Unless you add Fate/Zero and the other Fate series then you'll end up with more content, but for the moment that all I can think of.
  3. Reason: Fate/Stay Night is actually a pretty good anime that is known by quiet a bit of people. Not many are fans of it, but at least they know it. Seeing that in MS can help boost their popularity by a bit depending on what they do in the game to make it interesting. Not just add Cash Items which people will most likely not buy.

Option 3
<To Be Added...Give me a bit of time...lol>

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hopefully I do this correctly, not really used to doing these kinds of things.

Seeing that in MS can help boost their popularity by a bit depending on what they do in the game to make it interesting. Not just add Cash Items which people will most likely not buy.
Thanks for your reply!

I assume that the requirements for adding new gimmicks for tie-up contents are 1. Popularity, 2. Topicality, 3. Gaming properties.
So, honestly, I don't think they'll add new gimmicks for tie-up contents (like SAO's dungeon, AoT's maps & 3DMG action). Be that as it may, it sounds interesting.

However, judging from other Nexon JP's games, I guess there's a good chance that they choose Fate/stay night[UBW].

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Oh, and it was announced a short time ago. (details have not been announced yet)
mhCDUh6 - [JMS] Next anime tie-up? - RaGEZONE Forums
And yeah... personally this is one of my favorite anime from the last few years.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Oh, and it was announced a short time ago. (details have not been announced yet)
mhCDUh6 - [JMS] Next anime tie-up? - RaGEZONE Forums
And yeah... personally this is one of my favorite anime from the last few years.
Re:Zero? Are they trying to ruin kids minds lol. But I do agree it's an extremely good anime and glad it got picked. Hopefully they don't go adding all the insanity of the protagonist into the game...but they should add a Ram pet..or android that'd be nice.

Attachments

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Re:Zero? Are they trying to ruin kids minds lol. But I do agree it's an extremely good anime and glad it got picked. Hopefully they don't go adding all the insanity of the protagonist into the game...but they should add a Ram pet..or android that'd be nice.
Actually, they've added Akatsuki android (from Log-Horizon) so there's a possibility that they add a Rem/Ram android. (Oh, and we also had QB pet from Madoka, so... Puck pet is real.)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Previously these contents are proprietary on JMS
now other version also have, why?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Previously these contents are proprietary on JMS
now other version also have, why?
By other versions do you mean like GMS and so on? If you are then there's always that possibility that they are trying to promote their product. And yes regarding of it being moving pictures, anime is a product and is used to make some kind of revenue. When they port stuff over to GMS, not only due they have to pay the publishers of the anime again, and they also have to pay to get it translated. Then again GMS has been known to wanting to be the best of the best [content wise] so they might just want everything....even though GMS has gone down in quality over the years.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
By other versions do you mean like GMS and so on? If you are then there's always that possibility that they are trying to promote their product. And yes regarding of it being moving pictures, anime is a product and is used to make some kind of revenue. When they port stuff over to GMS, not only due they have to pay the publishers of the anime again, and they also have to pay to get it translated. Then again GMS has been known to wanting to be the best of the best [content wise] so they might just want everything....even though GMS has gone down in quality over the years.
yes
I think reason is the from now JMS obtain money is not enough pay copyright fees, because player a lot less

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
yes
I think reason is the from now JMS obtain money is not enough pay copyright fees, because player a lot less
That is the fact, but I think it is not the main reason.
SAO, Miku, and AoT, those were exported to GMS or TMS, CMS, but obviously, they had put effort(money) into the content-development unlike the other tie-up contents...as if they had been going to export them from the beginning.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
That is the fact, but I think it is not the main reason.
SAO, Miku, and AoT, those were exported to GMS or TMS, CMS, but obviously, they had put effort(money) into the content-development unlike the other tie-up contents...as if they had been going to export them from the beginning.
so you think main reason is what?

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Yesterday, we had "Rezero tie-up event" & "Voice of Mapler" patch.

U57qmOi - [JMS] Next anime tie-up? - RaGEZONE Forums

c2MUkfm - [JMS] Next anime tie-up? - RaGEZONE Forums

Yuuroido - [JMS] Next anime tie-up? - RaGEZONE Forums

No pets, no familiars, only rem or ram androids(pay)

Oh, and you've noticed that? all of them are cash-item. how kewl neckson japan is, huh.

Attachments

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
What should we guess
Oh thanks for the response.

I mean, what anime/game title do you think will be selected for tie-up event in 2017?
Last year, we got Re:Zero, so I thought it would be something on-aired around 2016-2017.
But......... huh.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Here it is
*spoiler alert*
tnouiBG - [JMS] Next anime tie-up? - RaGEZONE Forums

POP TEAM EPIC

rdqCBUS - [JMS] Next anime tie-up? - RaGEZONE Forums

O2NtzOG - [JMS] Next anime tie-up? - RaGEZONE Forums

t8dWGRJ - [JMS] Next anime tie-up? - RaGEZONE Forums

looks like their budget has run out

tuYhBIb - [JMS] Next anime tie-up? - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I never thought that there's another tie-up event between January and February.
PGDk1Ar - [JMS] Next anime tie-up? - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Added more images *spoiler alert*
glaw0hW - [JMS] Next anime tie-up? - RaGEZONE Forums

EVANGELION

Event
XQlm4gf - [JMS] Next anime tie-up? - RaGEZONE Forums

(title/chair/android as reward)