Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Official MapleStory v.153.1 is live!

Reaction score
This post is automatically generated by MapleUpdate bot.

MapleStory v.153.1 is live!

Changes and Updates:

• MapleStory will be updated to v153.
  • Equipment that received a Potential rank downgrade from the Bounty Hunter event's Master Craftsman's Cubes will be reverted to its rank from before the downgrade.
  • Characters on which the downgrade bug occurred will be given back the cubes they used on the downgraded equipment after the downgrade.
  • Characters on which the downgrade bug occurred will receive the following item through the gift box notifier as a special present: Epic Potential Scroll 100%, Unique Potential Scroll 80% (x2), Red Cube (x5).

~永遠の美~
Reaction score
Yeah the HShield Update is brutal :( Why you do dis Neckson

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
sunnyboy, vm'd like I said lel not the only security one that is vm'd... however they keep forgetting vm'ing methods that are called inside of these methods haha

yup found it all and it's vm'd so much... more than they needed to :( on the bright side it's not like we even need that sub tho i will miss it (well i don't)

Last edited:
Back