Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

MS2 MapleStory 2

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well, I want it emulated, because some of it's models are perfect for MMD (like the excavator, the "Nexon Invincible Hat", and many other things)! I always dreamed about porting MapleStory to MikuMikuDance, so yes! Please get this on Private Server ASAP!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well, I want it emulated, because some of it's models are perfect for MMD (like the excavator, the "Nexon Invincible Hat", and many other things)! I always dreamed about porting MapleStory to MikuMikuDance, so yes! Please get this on Private Server ASAP!

if someone released a ms2 private server i'd play it, but i don't think anyone will be releasing one with the risk of nexon, so i wouldn't count on it :(

as for emulating it though, that part has already been done ;)
0XZt5nA - MapleStory 2 - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
if someone released a ms2 private server i'd play it, but i don't think anyone will be releasing one with the risk of nexon, so i wouldn't count on it :(

as for emulating it though, that part has already been done ;)
0XZt5nA - MapleStory 2 - RaGEZONE Forums
0_0 WHAT?!?! How did you even know what equip item I was referring to or talking about?????????? Because I didn't even give a description about what this model I was referring to or looked like!

But anyways, where did you get that picture or the English layout of the UI? Where can I download a MapleStory 2 Emulator? I wanna see what it's like to have my own PS of MS2 as well as see what it's like to have the GM equips and the power of a GM account and I don't intend to share my PS with anyone anytime soon. I merely wanna use it to animate characters for MapleStory Short Stories on YouTube.

Also, with the shut down of BannedStory, I'll have to resort to more drastic measures to make up for lost time on my MapleAnimation videos. This and the latest MapleStory 1 emulator will be a good alternative. I just need to make some sorta green screen map in MS1, thats all.

Attachments

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah-yeah-yeah, I know, but how do I set up my own MapleStory 2 Private Server? I want an MS2 Emulator too! I wanna try out the GM class in MS2 and experiment with all the class equips, weapons, skills, etc.

And just so I can be patient for a bit longer at least until the real GMS2 gets released.

Attachments

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You don't.

Ok then........ Well.............. Let me just go through Google Images first so I can see if there are any other models of things I need from this game. It will help me narrow down my list on what I need the most from MS2 for MMD.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
$5 per model you need.

$5 per model?!?! ........................... Uhhhhh...................... I don't have that kind of money. Plus, I want these models in Obj. format. Plus, I managed to get Payday 2 models for free (via Bundle Modder and Diesel Tool).

Last edited:
Reaction score
Can't you skip more lunches and save a few weeks for some models? Or maybe pick up a job at a local store or something, $5 isn't too bad (although maybe the price is pretty steep depending on what you want).

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can't you skip more lunches and save a few weeks for some models? Or maybe pick up a job at a local store or something, $5 isn't too bad (although maybe the price is pretty steep depending on what you want).

Welcome back moogra

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well, exactly how do I pay you? After some searching, I found there are only 2 things I need from this game (in Obj. format): the "Nexon Invincoble Hat" (both the Baseball Cap and the Newspaper Boy Hat) and one of each. Heres a pic of it for reference: All I have to do is change the N to a W and dress them up to look more MS1-looking.

Plus, 10$ is something you can easily get from cashing in a certain amount of pop cans you find in the garbage into the bottle depot.

Reaction score
Well, exactly how do I pay you? After some searching, I found there are only 2 things I need from this game (in Obj. format): the "Nexon Invincoble Hat" (both the Baseball Cap and the Newspaper Boy Hat) and one of each. Heres a pic of it for reference: All I have to do is change the N to a W and dress them up to look more MS1-looking.

Plus, 10$ is something you can easily get from cashing in a certain amount of pop cans you find in the garbage into the bottle depot.

Well first I'm not the one who would have any of these models but I wouldn't need payment anyway since I don't take payments on this forum and $10 is not nearly enough for me to care. I just posted because you didn't ever respond to me here and you said that $5/model was a lot so I gave you some suggestions. $5 is probably 2 lunches so you just need to skip 4 times for $10! Getting cans isn't worth it.

I wasn't being serious in my post. I was just disappointed you never responded.

Welcome back moogra

Never really left, but I seriously haven't developed anything here in like 4-5 years now.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I wasn't being serious in my post. I was just disappointed you never responded.
Oh, I see. Well, even though I do have a part-time job now, I don't have a credit card.

But yeah, I managed to get PAYDAY 2 for free via a limited time free giveaway event. Plus, PAYDAY 2 has a special modding system. Therefore, it needs special file converter tools. Those tools are Bundle Modder and Diesel Tool. And after seeing that you can customize certain clothes in MapleStory 2, I thought MS2 should have a similar function to PAYDAY 2.

So yeah. Oh BTW, did you hear the news? Net Neutrality is under threat from the FCC, and it's time someone explains what that means for us 3d Artists/users! Say you have a site that you store your models, MEGA, GDrive,Mediafire Etc. With Net Neutrality gone, it means ISP's can decide to block those sites; preventing you from storing models there or people from downloading the model you made to distribute. This also effects mod makers for SSB or DoA, even the Nexus site for skyrim mods or ANY mods can be blocked because Net Neutrality was repealed. Also with Net Neutrality gone this could effect who even sees your 3d artwork cause with Net Neutrality gone only a few handful will be able to see it. This will greatly effect people on Sketchfab, Deviantart, and other sites. And with Net Neutrality gone this could effect the limit of people can even have 3d software. Ever wanted Blender or MikuMikuDance? Better get it now before the sites you could get them at could be blocked. "Oh but the whole Net Neutrality thing is a hoax, Deviantart has said nothing LOL." THIS IS REAL PEOPLE! STOP PLAYING PRETEND AS THE DIGITAL WORLD CRUMBLES AROUND YOU!!! DON'T RELY ON DEVIANTART TO TELL YOU!!

So yes, please send me the Obj. files of the "Nexon Invincible Hat" (both the Baseball Cap and the Newspaper Boy Hat) ASAP! Time is of the essence here and I don't wanna take any chances! The deadline for the FCC to make their final decision is December 14 2017.

Also, with the unexpected shut-down of BannedStory, I'll have to resort to more drastic measures to animate MapleStory-themed characters. After seeing models from Project Diva F being used for MikuMikuDance, I suddenly realized their textures look very alike to the textures of the MS2 models. So I decided to improvise by using MMD as a MapleStory 2 simulator or a "BannedStory 5". And all I really need from the game MapleStory 2 is the 2 GM hats I mentioned earlier in Obj. format so I can convert it to a pmx. file for MMD. Please and thank you. I managed to find some 3d-models of things from MS1 to be used in my MMD. What got me the idea to start porting MapleStory to MMD? Well, this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXwtCO9x0e8

And I just need to make myself a 3d-based Wizet Secret Agent Suitcase (which should be easy as it's made up of rectangles; my first basic 3d modelled object).

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Oh, I see. Well, even though I do have a part-time job now, I don't have a credit card.

But yeah, I managed to get PAYDAY 2 for free via a limited time free giveaway event. Plus, PAYDAY 2 has a special modding system. Therefore, it needs special file converter tools. Those tools are Bundle Modder and Diesel Tool. And after seeing that you can customize certain clothes in MapleStory 2, I thought MS2 should have a similar function to PAYDAY 2.

So yeah. Oh BTW, did you hear the news? Net Neutrality is under threat from the FCC, and it's time someone explains what that means for us 3d Artists/users! Say you have a site that you store your models, MEGA, GDrive,Mediafire Etc. With Net Neutrality gone, it means ISP's can decide to block those sites; preventing you from storing models there or people from downloading the model you made to distribute. This also effects mod makers for SSB or DoA, even the Nexus site for skyrim mods or ANY mods can be blocked because Net Neutrality was repealed. Also with Net Neutrality gone this could effect who even sees your 3d artwork cause with Net Neutrality gone only a few handful will be able to see it. This will greatly effect people on Sketchfab, Deviantart, and other sites. And with Net Neutrality gone this could effect the limit of people can even have 3d software. Ever wanted Blender or MikuMikuDance? Better get it now before the sites you could get them at could be blocked. "Oh but the whole Net Neutrality thing is a hoax, Deviantart has said nothing LOL." THIS IS REAL PEOPLE! STOP PLAYING PRETEND AS THE DIGITAL WORLD CRUMBLES AROUND YOU!!! DON'T RELY ON DEVIANTART TO TELL YOU!!

So yes, please send me the Obj. files of the "Nexon Invincible Hat" (both the Baseball Cap and the Newspaper Boy Hat) ASAP! Time is of the essence here and I don't wanna take any chances! The deadline for the FCC to make their final decision is December 14 2017.

Also, with the unexpected shut-down of BannedStory, I'll have to resort to more drastic measures to animate MapleStory-themed characters. After seeing models from Project Diva F being used for MikuMikuDance, I suddenly realized their textures look very alike to the textures of the MS2 models. So I decided to improvise by using MMD as a MapleStory 2 simulator or a "BannedStory 5". And all I really need from the game MapleStory 2 is the 2 GM hats I mentioned earlier in Obj. format so I can convert it to a pmx. file for MMD. Please and thank you. I managed to find some 3d-models of things from MS1 to be used in my MMD. What got me the idea to start porting MapleStory to MMD? Well, this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXwtCO9x0e8

And I just need to make myself a 3d-based Wizet Secret Agent Suitcase (which should be easy as it's made up of rectangles; my first basic 3d modelled object).

Strong 8th post

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
And yes, SuperLol, you are correct. All those site pages and all those usernames you found all link to the same person: me.

And yes. After playing on FluffyMS and getting an education from their forum moderators, I finally learned and realized I could've played MS much more casually.

I always wanted to try out all the classes ever since I became more diverse in trying different things, but it's too time consuming. So yeah, if you can post the link that redirects me to the tutorial on how to make the latest version of a MS private server (including making yourself as the admin (have the GM class, GM skills, GM commands, etc.) of your created MSPS), that would be great. I just ordered a new computer and it's already arrived. I just need to wait for mom to pick it up and I can begin setting up my latest personal PS on my Windows 7 computer. I might plan to upgrade it to Windows 10 3 years from now, so you might need to explain how to make a PS compatible with Windows 10.

bleh....
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Maplestory 2

Not sure who's seen it yet, but its finally coming to GMS! Who else is hyped?

Back