Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

MS2 MapleStory 2

Interesting...
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'm sure by now you guys know that MapleStory 2 is coming soon. The beta is being released this year. Is anybody going to bother playing it? How quick, if at all, do you think we'll start seeing the first MapleStory 2 emulation? Also, what do you think this means for MS1, both GMS and the private server scene. I could see GMS' numbers drop significantly when MS2 is released but will public private servers see similar drops in their players?

Reaction score
Hey BloodAngel13,

Long time no see, my friend. First of all, there is the Official MapleStory Chat forum for this kind of discussion. MapleStory 2 is so much different than MapleStory 1 (if the media we see is correct), so I doubt players will leave the original game for it. About the emulation part - Nexon will most likely try to avoid mistakes and make it a bit hard for us, programmers to emulate it. However, anything's possible, and they can't stop us.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
lol id rather play dungeon striker

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
This is the gameplay if anyone's interested;

UNTIL THEN!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
WELL IT'S GONNA BE FUN MAKING PRIVATE SERVERS OF THIS
> IT'S GONNA BE FUN WZ EDITTING THIS IF WZ FILES STILL EXIST WHEN THIS COMES OUT WHICH I HOPE THEY DONT
> private server community ruined
> odinms 2

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Eww. Wish it was more like WoW.

BloopBloop
Reaction score
I saw it and i didn't like it..... however there some things where i am wondering about.

Video Time
0.10 (10 sec) Ludibrium? / LegoWorld?
0.33 (33 sec) Elnath ?
0.40 (40 sec) Lith-harbor?
0.44 (44 sec) Mario Kart 8?
0.55 (55 sec) Lith harbor again , with curryishott in the right top 0_0?
1.10 (70 sec) Kerning city?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
minecraft: anime edition

back to dungeon striker

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
The blocks kill it for me. Combat looks somewhat fun though. However, the mobs look a bit small, which really hurts the game I feel. Sure, it looks like it can zoom in a bit, but it's still smaller when compared to MS1. Another thing I do like are the character designs overall. That arcade room also looked pretty nice.

I think it would have really been a great game had it not been for the blocks. The water was a joke especially too. There are also nothing supporting the various "floating" blocky areas in the sky. Seems pretty awkward when compared to MapleStory 1, since it did have oceans...

Now it would be hilarious if this was just some blocky world/area Nexon implements in MapleStory 2. Meaning it trolled us hard. However, I'm pretty sure it's going to be like this the whole game, which really saddens me.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Sorry, will never play MS2 is that is truely what it is going to be like.

Back