Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Official Pink bean class

BloopBloop
Reaction score
So i first thought that this was a 1 april fool, but uh.......
It seems a kinda funny class and i will definitely play it.(7:29,to see it kill mobs)

Last edited:
(O_o(o_O(O_O)o_O)O_o)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
This does seem pretty fun. The question is though, does it get it's own equips or do you look the same all the time? Since I assume it can't eq normal items, or if it can, you won't see them.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
wigga, that's more kawaii than Angelic Buster. Not sure how Nexon is going to gain $$ from character customization for the class though (although i guess pay2win is their main focus nowadays).

not a programmer
Reaction score
Spadow is on base stats so then it requires no items not even a weapon?

(O_o(o_O(O_O)o_O)O_o)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I wanna play as magnus
^^ This.

No doubt. Honoustly, i'd kill for this. Or a full scale kaiser, not that you gotta go "final form" every time to look decent. I really started to hate those little characters over the years. Specially cuz npc's and Bosses got a hell of a lot sexier than players. Players just look like retarded bastard childs in comparison.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Wut.

Man anything after big bang just confuses me. Though it looks like it would be entertaining to play.

Reaction score
The only thing people will put money into this for is probably 2x coupons (primarily for leveling rewards). The main reason I say this is because this class will only be available till the 30th of June; and, afterwards they will be deleted from all accounts.

Reaction score

It's coming August 19th to Global! I figured bumping would be easier than making a new thread since this thread already existed.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Remember thinking there were only four classes? Well screw you!

For a while MapleStory was pretty much abandoned development wise, that or neckson basically never banned anyone or really gave a damn about most things going on in game. There was a time when I honestly believed Pirates would be the fifth and final addition to the class system. Same goes for:
Cygnus Knights
Aran
Evan
Dual Blader
Resistance
.. Then I just kinda stopped caring because well, before Big-Bang MapleStory was already undergoing massive changes with all the weird "give me money" updates, the resulting gameplay has just been a huge mess imo.

I just want to point out that, I doubt anyone could've guessed we'd main as a pink monster in the future.. :glare:
Whats next? Wasn't the plan to keep making more and more overpowered classes, to then nerf the duck out of each patch? How can they possibly top this? I wonder what the dps on this thing has ahaha..

this class will only be available till the 30th of June; and, afterwards they will be deleted from all accounts.
That being said, I don't quite understand the point of this.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I just want to point out that, I doubt anyone could've guessed we'd main as a pink monster in the future.. :glare:
Whats next? Wasn't the plan to keep making more and more overpowered classes, to then nerf the duck out of each patch? How can they possibly top this? I wonder what the dps on this thing has ahaha..

You probably haven't actually played the game in 4 years. By actually playing I mean more than just go on and get to level 180. The same can be said about most of the people in this section. The OP class thing is hardly true. It's only true with a certain number of classes (BW, NW, WH revamp, Zero).

The pink bean class is really bad damage-wise. It's a bad version of Aran that attacks really slow with no combo moves with high base damage to compensate. It cannot be funded which also explains high base damage. You cannot use cash shop. You can't trade with others. You can't see others' drops. Pink bean is the fairest class in the game. It relies on pure skill and time. It attacks slow and has a limited set of moves. It has the worst multi-jump in the game and sometimes it might as well not even be used. It's just a cute class that levels fast due to 80% exp bonus which was also put in probably to compensate that it's a slow class with no progression and no outside funding. They need ways to compete with classes that have other options since it's not the reboot server with nerfed mobs. The pink bean class was probably used as a trial run of the reboot server, because that's what the reboot server is about. No trading, no cash items. That's the point of the class.

Back