Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Private Cardaptor Sakura files archived please

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's hard to understand, but I haven't fully completed setting up my Private Server. Reason being is I'm preparing to order a new OriginPC gaming pc today and, well, I wasn't prepared for Nexon to launch the new Cardcaptor Sakura event. In fact, this is something that's too good for me to pass on and I'm afraid my new computer won't make it in time to transfer all my old files and finish setting up my private server and getting it to v198. I'm also jam-packed with getting other gaming stuff done too. Like killing zombies in PvZ2, getting a new Xbox one X, and doing some late spring cleaning in my Pictures USB stick.

So if you can find some way to archive the v198 files here, that would be great! Because now, I can re-enact some of my favourite Cardcaptors episodes in MapleStory. I still can't believe Nexon thought it's time to mix one of my favourite TV shows with my favourite game.

I just need to figure out how all these crazy letters and numbers work... It's like reading hieroglyphics without a deciphering scroll.

Update: My new gaming PC is estimated to arrive on 09/17/2018, so if I don't make it before 09/25/2018, then you know what to do.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Someone get this man these server and client files now!!!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Update 2: A few minutes after I placed my order, the order somehow got rejected. So it won't arrive on 09/17/2018. RED ALERT! MY COMPUTER'S NOT GONNA MAKE IT ON TIME! So yes! Please archive the files ASAP! That is if you know how to archive them onto your own computer and teach me this technique so that I can save them onto my computer for later use.

Ok, I've downloaded MS onto my DELL gaming pc. But what do I do next? Like, do I copy and paste the server and client files into a separate folder or what?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Have you checked out http://forum.ragezone.com/f428/updating-server-version-updated-762816/ yet? It's outdated but it's the kind of stuff you have to do. The lower your server version is the harder it is to actually update. If you have little programming experience then you are not updating. If you have programming experience but no experience with networking in any form then you are not updating. I mean at first I thought you were just trying to add it to your own wz files but it actually seems like you want a latest version server. Yeah, that's not happening.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Have you checked out http://forum.ragezone.com/f428/updating-server-version-updated-762816/ yet? It's outdated but it's the kind of stuff you have to do. The lower your server version is the harder it is to actually update. If you have little programming experience then you are not updating. If you have programming experience but no experience with networking in any form then you are not updating. I mean at first I thought you were just trying to add it to your own wz files but it actually seems like you want a latest version server. Yeah, that's not happening.

I just need to get my stupid Xbox One X fixed and then I start learning about programming. Yeah, shockingly and strangely, it came out dead from the box.

You know, after watching a few minutes of these programming tutorial vids, I think coding might be easy for me after all! :) I just need to remember where I put everything that is.

Last edited:
Back