Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Private Ellinia Shutdown?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I'm kind of curious, why does Ellinia stay at v162 & not update to the latest version? (I don't play Ellinia so I don't read their Forums)

Will it stop Nexon from hitting them or is the owner just done with the server & just letting it rot while cash rolls in?

No more updates. Aside, server is dead anyways.

Anima no longer wants to be tied to the maplestory development scene, If he wanted to updated he would've done it last summer when he was 3/4 done on v164 . He has moved on to life since July. Temporarily came back at January since he got some time then left March. Titan will never update as he can't and he won't.

Down for 2 weeks now and no longer on GTOP100 due to reset this month. Rip now for real? Again without notice as well.

It should stay down. Under Titan's management(by himself) Ellinia has never done well.

Last edited:
Back